Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Swarupa RaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female. I have to undergo chemotherapy drugs. Doctor said I will not be able to conceive in future. So I am thinking to save my eggs for future use. But for that I have to go through egg retrieval process. My question is if in that process will I lose my virginity. That is. Is there a chances of my hymen getting ruptured? Please clear my doubt.
Dr. Please clarify the following items, What is Hyper stimulation ovaries Syndrome? Is it curable? Is it controlled by yoga and exercises?
Sir how I can make my physical good. Because I am very slim. Please do respond with effective solution. Tell me what diet to follow?
I am 30 years old married woman and my married have 2 years ago but I am not able to consume for pregnant. My body weight growing too fast I feel so nervous please guide me.
I get frequent cramps in my lower abdominal stomach. Mostly this is when I lack drinking water for a long period of time.?
Modern Homoeopathy has newly introduced a scientifically advanced system of homoeopathy based on clinical practices which include some new concept of development along with a traditional system of homoeopathy.
Complete Cure: Modern homoeopathy completely recovers the diseases and patient as a whole in the physical, mental and holistic way in order to prevent relapse of diseases for rest of life which is very essential and important. Most importantly, Modern Homoeopathy allows treatment of multiple diseases with same medicines at the same time, along with the rest of existing treatment.
Easy: In Modern homoeopathy, we use different types of medicinal forms and scales like decimal potency, centimal potency, 50 millisimel potency, mother tinctures, biochemic medicines, patents etc.
In Modern Homeopathy, mode of medicinal intake is very easy which can be taken without any confusion under the guidance of an expert homoeopathic consultant. Modern Homeopathy does not believe in the traditional law of homoeopathy that while taking homoeopathic medicines, there should be a restriction of high smelling foods or any other such thing.
Safe: In modern homoeopathy, there are no side effects of medicines even after use of highly potentised medicinal selection as per requirement of response or stages of diseases. As we know that in 'homoeopathy potentisation process', the power or potency or quality of medicines will increase gradually and simultaneously its quantity of medicinal substance will be reduced, hence, chances of side effects are almost nil.
Fast: The most differential concept of modern homoeopathy is its fast treatment process which gives it tremendous difference from the old system of homoeopathy, because in modern homoeopathy as of now 4,000 new medicines are available and 0-50 lakh potency is available, which are scientifically proved and capable of curing any health disease without any side effects.
Cost-Effective: Modern Homoeopathy even after its multi-dimensional importance is very cost-effective in comparison to the rest of the other branches of medical science.
I am 25 yrs old. I am having irregular periods problem for 4months. By 4 months upto still I didnt get any periods. What can I do for regular periods? and what is the reason for irregular periods?
Me and my girlfriend got intimated almost 45 days ago. I discharged on her vagina, we did not had sex. We both are virgin. But she did not got periods till now. Is this a matter of worry? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
I am six month pregnant. I feel something like pop corn is bursting in my stomach. But from yesterday this symptom is disappeared. Is my baby Okay or not. Or any kind of risk.
Hi Doctor, My wife had a miscarriage on Sept'2014 and after that we didn't do any family plan yet. We asked the doctor about the reason, but they didn't confirmed the exact reason. She is having hypothyroid. Can you please suggest if we can do the family plan again and what are the precautions we should take at the beginning. Any food habits we need to follow? Thanks in advance.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.