Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Swarupa RaniYour feedback matters!
Some probiotics available in Indian market are Nutifit / Yakult
All of a sudden some kind of scars or you can say all the nerves of my wife's breast started appearing. We are worried about that. What possibly could be the reason behind this. All this happened after 1 month of her abortion. Even the size of her breast is bigger than previously. Pls suggest.
I have 2.2 cm of chocolate cyst in my right ovary. Suggest me treatment. I am suffering from infertility .
My period date is 28 april n still me not in periods what I do to get in period pls help me out or what I eat.
During ovulation. I.e on 12th day I got a white fluid discharge. I am getting that on 13th day too. Am I pregnant. Or what is this? Pls help me doctors pls am worried.
I am suffering from likoria from many 4 5 yrs and I already consulted with the drs but no relief. I am just 24 yrs.
I am 18 years old last month's I got my period on 2 and these month still I did not get periods but I get lots of back pain. Before 6 months back doctor has told that hemoglobin level is low. There is any problem because of these.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of aloe vera include the following:
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: aloe vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: aloe vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe vera is the first fda approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called candida albicans and bacterium named streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: the latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: there was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.