Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Swarupa RaniYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old female and my boy friend and I were committed nt totally bt he just touched his upper part of his penis where sperms exit and by mistake he just touched my labium majora, labium minora, vaginal opening so is there any chances for pregnancy entering sperms into my body through dis indirect touch of sperms to my sex part bt widen an hour I consumed mpill tablet. Will dis help? 10 days have passed crossing my date for periods and still I don't find any sign of periods I am getting scared is this happening because of the m pill due to dis m pillar there chances of missing my periods and den normal after 1 month or am I pregnant. Do I need to take a pregnancy test?
In april I got periods on 14th .and in may its 10 days early i.e on 4th may .and in june its still not. I hd protected sex with my bf. And urine pregnancy test is negative. I have taken ipill when I hd sex thats 5 months back .whats the problem.
I am planning to conceive.But I am HLAB 27 positive.What should I do? what are the chances that it would transmit to my child's genes as well?
After delivery weight loss is a big problem for me. I am trying to loss my weight but its not working.
Hello Respected Doctors. I 45 years old and my wife age 30, last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times and ME discharge sports outside. My wife lasted period end 11th March. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help MY wife worried about.
Hi Please help fast Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex it's been 12 hours what should do to avoid pregnancy? She is 18 should she take ipill?
Hi. I am 31 year female having problem in conceiving. I have balanced translocation of 2 and 4 with large break points. Kindly suggest what can be done in my case. I am trying to conceive from 4 years.
Hi I had sex unprotected anal sex and he did not cum inside me then took plan b within 1 hour I got my period on due date but my second period is late 2 days I have oral sex in between this duration. Am I pregnant?
girls can have sex jst after the last day of periods without protection. Because I heard dis from some one. that after periods we can make out till 10 days without protection bcz in our stomach there is no eggs to fertilise. Is it true?
My girlfriend Kajal we had sex 10th March n then she's missed her periods on 14th March and we are sure that nothing we can did it in our private time so why she missed her periods m worried like hell please help me.
I'm Garima a 18 years old teenage girl. My periods date was 4th December and I still did not get periods. I had unsafe sex last month after my periods were gone. I wanna know how to get periods? Or if I am pregnant What to do to avoid this unwanted pregnancy? Any home remedy for this.
Previously I ask question on my sister's pregnancy. That she has diabetes and thyroid problem. A gynaecologist advice 2 take insulin daily. Is daily taking of insulin is good fr my sister's health? ANd any side effect is there ?And tell me please if any problem in future in her life?
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.
I had sex with my partner on 14th day of her cycle and taken ipill after 45 hour. She is normal cycle 30-34 day. After taken ipill she has withdrawal bleeding after 8 days. withdrawal bleeding looks like some blood and slightly brown colour. Nd bleed stops after 2 days. She is chance of pregnancy or not plzz help me Madam and Sir plzz.
I am 22 years old I have already two years baby. My last periods is on 25.06.2016 till now I dint get my periods. I took pregnancy test so it is positive. I want to abort it pls suggest me tablet and the procedure its urgent please.
I am 3 years married and undergone 2 miscarriages due to cardiac stopped in around 2 months of pregnancy. And now from past one year we are trying to conceive but didn't get success. after consultation from a doctor I got for HSG test and result is that my right fallopian tube is blocked. Now what are the chances.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.