Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.SurekhaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old .I have one year old child nd hi depends on breast feed. After delivery my wait is put on so what can I do to reduce my weight My baby is also do breast feed.
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not started menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage?
My monthly cycle date is 29 it was regular but very next week on Wednesday I get periods. It's start like irregular only the stomach back pain but after 3 days its started as regular bleeding but now its going to be 2 weeks now but still having bleeding no pain flow also down as compare to but I am worried why this was not stop at 5 day. I am having thyroid so taking tyronorms 75mgm before periods it was 50mgm but doctor increase the dosage. Should I need to consult thyroid doctor for this. Please help me.
3 Handy tips to eliminate stress from your sex life
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship.
I am a 35 years old single woman. I recently got viral fever and some days I was on steroids. Pimples on my face increased and I apply clinic a gel. It subsides but the new ones keep coming. Is there any remedy for this? And I have pcod, for which I take ginette 35, even after this my periods get delayed. Please suggest a remedy for this too.
Can you get pregnant with dry humping if it's done more often? Please answer this query of my friend she is waiting for an answer and is really tensed.
We went through ultrasound and found nothing except uterus is bulky and the pregnancy kit test was positive .we sexually met 3 weeks before. Where is the fetus according to my situation and what is the conclusions of my reports.
Hi, I am a 27 year old woman. I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking regular medications for it. I am not married yet, and due to family issues I would not be marrying before two years. Which means I would be around 29 when I get married. I am not interested in having kids for at least 2 years post marriage, so by the time I want one I would turn 31. Everybody keeps telling me that if you are hypothyroid you will have a hell lot of complication if you conceive after 30. I do not want to have kids just because of society's pressure. I want kids when I am mentally prepared to take care of them. Hence please let me know is it really going to be risky for me to have kids after 30, will it lead to any complication?
My wife is 25 years old and we had a medical abortion by using mtp kit on 8th feb 2016 and after a one month on 8th of march she had her periods back. Is everything okay? Can she pregnant again or is there any problem to conceive again?
Menstruation starts on 31st march 2017 and she had unprotected sex using coitus interruptus method on 8th april 2017 but after that wiped the vagina with that handkerchief on which he ejaculates. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her cycle is regular of 30 days.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 Tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
My wife aged 24 years has had blighted ovum twice in the last 7-8 months. Does this reduce her chances of conceiving and can medicines help in such a scenerio for future pregnancy to be normal. Please advice.
My periods only last for three days. Last month I missed it. Nd I had white discharge. BT now I HV some relief. What is the reasons for all this. How to overcome white discharge.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.