Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Surekha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.SurekhaYour feedback matters!
I got married before 6 months now a days I didn't get any pregnancy. Daily we are doing sex except period times. After sex that spam will come out in a few minutes. If that come means I am not able to get pregnant. Please tell me.
For the first time, centuries of subjective knowledge has been demystified using modern artificial intelligence. Nadi tarangini's ultra sensitive sensors and advanced software give you precise nadi patterns and a high degree of accuracy.
**Quick and comprehensive nadi report*
In just five minutes, get physical and mental wellness indicators, along with diet and lifstyle suggestions
*Detect dosha imbalances*
Through gati and sparsha based vikruti
*Easy report interpretation*
With low, medium and high references for each parameter. Compare current nadi pattern with averaged healthy dosha patterns.
Tackle the problem of patient retention with clear evidence of your treatment's effectiveness over time.
Can I take the emergency pill now, I had taken it last on december 2016, my period was due on 8th september, but it had not come yet. And I had sex on 8th of september.
I am 6 month pregnant. .i want to do 3d scanning .but In which this scanning should be done, And I want to know what all benefits of this 3d scanning?
Hello Doctor, I suddenly found that's my breasts are getting lump, but it is painful. Please help me.
Dec 8 was my last period, Jan 10 was supposed to get but didn't. Had few spotting on Jan 9.My avg. Cycle is 33. Checked for pregnancy on jan 15 it was negative. Still no symptoms of pregnancy and no periods till date. Want to know how long should I wait to confirm pregnancy (eager to be) or can a blood test be taken.
I did my ivf 7 times I got failure when embryo transfer that I got too much pain If I do ivf with anthiesa means there is any problem?
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.