Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K SuneethaYour feedback matters!
This is for my friend. She is 24 and married for the last 3 months. She was telling me that she is not interested in having an intercouse with her husband as she is feeling tired and exhausted all the time. She says she does not have a sexual feeling at all. Please help her.
I am 28 years female. I am trying to get pregnant from 2 years back. And I am also having hypothyroidism problem but it is normal range. My menstruation cycle is 30 days, I just want to ask the reason of not getting pregnant.
5 reasons you should include bajra in your diet
1. Powerful for controlling diabetes:
Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
2. Weight loss:
Being high in fibre content, it takes a longer time for the grain to move from the stomach to the intestines. This way, bajra curbs hunger for a long span of time.
3. Reduces cholesterol:
It contains phyto chemical, which is called phytic acid believed to increase cholesterol metabolism. It also stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
4. Helps in digestion:
Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion. It also reduces secretion of bile acids and is linked to a lowered risk of gallstone formation.
5. Helps prevent cancer:
Bajra has cancer-protecting properties. A study showed that regular intake of bajra protects pre-menopausal women from developing breast cancer.
We had sex without any protection. Also nothing was released inside by my husband. I have taken the contraceptive pill but there has not been any periods in next 2 days. Is there a chance of pregnancy. We want to avoid it, please advise.
My lmp is 18/5/17. I am having brownish discharge since 1 month on and off. Usg done on 21/8/17. Usg shows low lying placenta completely covering internal os. Ans retroplacental collection of 38*14*21 mm near internal os. I am on inj. Hucog 5000hp weekly. Duphaston 10 mg tds. folvite and doxinate plus and glyciphage. please suggest me what to do? Can it cause abortion? Baby is 13wks 4 days according to usg. It can harm da baby? Is miscarriage is common in these cases? Is there is any chance to carry da baby at least up to 32 weeks?
In India Vaidyas have been using hebo mineral Ayurvedic formulations for treating women since ages. These are totally harmless and beneficial in even worse conditions. However extreme infective conditions or discharge because of worst uterine involvement may take longer than expected time. Our Vaidyas Leucorrhoea Nashak Yog is for own patients only.
I am 19 year old nd I am taking yasmin pills and I had unprotected sex. I started taking yasmin on 16 sep 3rd day of my periods and had sex on 27 & 28. Pills ends on 6th oct and I got abit bleeding on 8th oct in the evening. In morning no bleeding occurs. Am I pregnant or safe.
Hello Dr. M 35 weeks pregnant. My baby's umbilical cord is around the neck. What are the chances of normal delivery.
Hi I am 29 Yrs old I am pregnant with second baby. My first one is 9mnths old. Can I continue breastfeeding.
Hi doc, got my abortion done on 20th oct by pills. Got my tvs done on 4thnov. As there done on 4thnov. As there were some li'l pieces left. Again I had misoprostol through vaginally pieces left. Again I had misoprost through vaginally but didn't bleed. Doc told me to wait till periods. Now got my periods on 27th nov. Still continued .flow is very light. Blood clots are there. Should I wait for some more days or should make a visit to doc. What to do please suggest.
I had my c sec delivery 10 months ago. I got my periods after 5 months of my delivery. But since then I am running on irregular cycles. It gets delayed by at least 1 and a half month. I had a history of irregular periods even before my pregnancy. Had taken some medicines at that point of time to make them regular.
Is it possible to have syphilis after 3 years of contact? Is it possible to have no symptoms till 3 years after 3 years person has positive result for syphilis.
Dear Doctor, I am 21 years old I have a problem in ovaries that is PCO and the doctor says I cannot give birth and also there is no treatment for the pco as well as the report states that there is high stroma follicles in both the ovaries.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.