Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Suneetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K SuneethaYour feedback matters!
Respected doc. I am obese, and in April, I miss my cycle too. Doc prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate and it bleeds on 10 may to 15 may. Now, I do jogging, walking, running squatting regularly about 30 mins. I avoid junk food, soft drinks, sugars, chips, I eat only home food. I studied about thyroid effects on menses. Pls prescribe me way how to keep healthy thyroid. Do I avoid rice and potato too. Thankyou.
Hlo I am pregnant for 1 month I feel pain in lower abdomen and vagina I feel periods come out its normal signs or abnormal plzzz answer me.
I took I pill on first week of February and after some days I got my period on 9th February. Again took ipill on 24th February within 72 hours of unprotected sex. But till today after 15 days of taking the pill I haven't got my period yet. What does it mean? Am I pregnant? Help please. And we are having unprotected sex these days after taking the pill. Is it fine? I don't want to get pregnant now. We are doing so because once a doctor suggested that unprotected sex after taking ipill till I get periods doesn't lead to pregnancy. Help please.
I have been suffering from pcod. i am taking homeopathic treatment. But everyone says that I should lose weight because my weight is 72 kg and my height is 5.4 and my age is 22 years. What should I do?
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My wife had a longer bleeding phase of more than 10 days this menstrual cycle. Pls guid her wat she can do to stop it.
Dr. I'm 27 years male married for 3 yrs. My liquefaction time is 180 mins. Wife has not been diagnosed with any problems. We tried one cycle of IUI but was unsuccessful. I was on cervifin and kq fr 2 months but no improvements. Does liquefaction have any importance in iui. Pls suggest our options to proceed for pregnancy. Thankyou.
I am 35 years old female. I have periods problem. My periods comes 2-3 months gap. My last period's date was 5 april 2016. My periods not come till today. I have unwanted hairs on my face also. Please advice what I do? I do pregnancy test two days before. Result is negative. Asha, Delhi.
As an adult, you would be easily able to identify bad habits that may cause health issues. But what about the habits those appear to be innocent on the surface? Did you know that they can lead you to the grave early? It is not always possible to keep up with all that’s good for health particularly when the medical advice tends to alter. So, here is a list of some bad habits that are characteristics of modern life.
- Eating at the desk: You will be stunned to know that your work station comprises of a greater number of germs when compared to the toilet seat! This makes it the worst choice for dining. Besides these germs and bacteria, spending the time of eating at the working desk can lengthen the time during which you are physically inactive.
- Cleaning your teeth with toothpick: Many of us have the habit of removing food particles from the teeth with the help of toothpicks. But toothpicks may damage the teeth while making you susceptible to gum problems and other dental ailments.
- Cleaning your ears too much: Cleaning the ears rapidly and randomly can tear off the delicate ear drums and could even prove fatal if you do it wrong. Hence it is good to stay away from excessive cleaning of the ears.
- Plucking the hair in the nose: The habit of plucking those tiny, unwanted short hairs in the nose may be bad for you. When you pluck the hair of the nose, you also disrupt and tear away the skin around the hair. This lets the bacteria to find the way to your body which could pave the way for a host of health challenges.
- Watching television for long hours: Studies have reported that watching television for a long time can actually kill you. Your habit of watching back-to-back episodes of any television series can be detrimental to your health. This would increase your risk of dying from a blood clot in the lungs. This means if you watch television for about 5 hours of video every day can increase your risk of dying about 5 years earlier.
- Eating while watching TV: Another bad habit is snacking while watching tv since nutritionists say that watching television while eating can pose a serious risk to your health. This is also because people tend to munch on high-calorie foods while watching tv and it has numerous unwanted side effects. This would cause an excessive weight gain as people tend to get distracted while viewing television without being aware of what they have eaten.