Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K Sundar RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir what are the symptoms of AIDS and how we can detect the presence of AIDS in our body and if AIDS will spread through the food item which was mixed with the blood of an AIDS affected person?
How can I face my interview my age 24 female married am not fluency speaking person (English) this what my problem Dr. I'll speak but can't speak fluent I have not attend any interviews till now Coming Sunday 10th January having interview any tips to face my interview without any fear and stress help me dr.
My father has problem when they go for bathroom they face problem while urine .they test ultrasound dctr said that there s some problem in they use wrd gdud like ths kindly suggest some medicine bcz in our city mostly doctors are commison based.
My wife has deliver a baby on 22-12-2015. Now we planned for protection during sex. We think about copper -t. Now It can be done in this month after deliver a baby. Plzz suggest me, After how much time between it can be inserted after delivering baby.
Does vaginal fluid or ovum of females can enters the opening of penis from where the sperms comes out ,can this vaginal fluid or ovum can enters inside the penis.
I am getting cold. My head is burning and there is cough in my throat. What should I do, please help me?
If women drink male sperm when they the doing intercourse. And male drink women squrit is it harmful for them.
I am an diabetic Juvenal I am insulin dependant and I got married since couple of months there is a white discharge with foul smell please suggest me what to do.
I am a 19 years old and from last two weeks I have a lot of pain in my stomach and and a lot of time I have suffered from loose motion.
My hubby is 33 have diabetes. He got fever and taken paracip650 but temp is not coming down. Its been the same temp from 8 hours. Is it ok or danger?
I am facing stomach problems since 6 months, as may due to gastric problem or not I do not know, always stomach was being tight, when sleeping there was back pain,
Hello doctor. From past 2 days my legs are paining whenever I sleep. Starting from my thighs till the foot it is paining. In the day it is normal. But in night it starts paining. I am not able to sleep at all. please advice .
I hav 1cm tumor in throat and doctor treatment going on of 2d radiotherapy. I want to know that I. Wil be successfully finished? what the role of. Kimo. Play in. It.
Festivals without sweets are unheard of in India. Think of Diwali and you’re sure to conjure visions of ‘mithai’, dried fruits and ‘laddus’. These sweetmeats are rich not only in taste, but also in calories. This makes festival food a big problem for weight management. Thankfully, there are ways to have a sweet celebration without putting on excess weight.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat in moderation: It is impossible to completely avoid sweets during this festive season. However, you can keep a check on the amount you eat. Limit yourself to one or two pieces of mithai instead of gorging on them. Avoid second helping of sweets at all costs.
- Pick your sweets carefully: Not all sweets have the same calorific value. Sweets that are deep fried such as gulab jamuns have a higher calorific value than rasgullas. Similarly homemade sweets are usually much lower in fat content than store bought ones. If you are making sweets at home, try replacing the sugar with jaggery to lower the fat content. Eating dry fruits over sweets can also help minimize your calorie intake.
- Do not skip your meals: Eating heavy sweets may make you want to skip your regular meals, but this is a terrible idea. Do not miss out on your regular servings of fruits, vegetables and carbs. Do not replace your normal meals with snacks and dried fruits. If necessary, lower your portion size and have a light soup for dinner instead of your regular meal.
- Avoid sweet drinks: Since you cannot avoid eating sugar, skip drinking sugar. Avoid sweetened drinks such as colas and processed juices. Instead, pick light drinks such as buttermilk, lemonade and jaljeera. Green tea is also a good option during Diwali. If possible, avoid alcohol.
- Stay hydrated: When eating such rich and heavy food, it is important to drink plenty of water through the day. This keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. Drinking water also reduces the urge to snack and can help keep a control over your food intake.
- Eat mindfully: Chew your food and mithai slowly while eating. This will ensure that you thoroughly enjoy it and will keep you satiated for longer. Avoid eating on the go. Mindful eating also reduces the urge to snack excessively and hence controls your food intake.
- Exercise: Do not make Diwali an excuse to not exercise. Set aside half an hour at the beginning of the day to exercise and kick start your metabolism. Breathing exercises such as Pranayam and anulom vilom can also help clear your respiratory passages and help prevent problems sue to the pollutants in the air.