Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. K Sundar RaoYour feedback matters!
I have headache from last 10 to 15 days what I do and which medicine is I can use suggested can I use zandoo balmbalm suggested.
I am suffering from sever cold from last sunday eveningand water is flowing from eyes and mose along with fever 102 from Monday evening at 4 pm I have taken crocin advance and temperature comes down to 100 but after 10 to 12 hours again temperature rises to 101. Please suggest.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
2. Muscle-invasive bladder tumor: The tumor has spread to the thick muscular outer layer. This is more advanced and prognosis is poor compared to the noninvasive type.
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.
Hi doctor .I am suffering from erectile dysfunction ,and weakness due to masturbation in my childhood .it was continue about 2-3 years .am single right now & 23 years .what should I do for better marriage life. Help pls.
Mera pass ke shop mein safed musali milta hai. Main buy karunga. But kya safed musali khane se semen jaldi nikala bandh hota hai. Kitna dose khana hai . Is ke bare mein boliye. Please tell.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.
Am 35 years married boy please suggest me ayurvedic medicine for erectile problem, premature ejaculation, & also for long time intercourse.
I am 31 years old, my problem is cronic decenty this related I realised my brain is no fuction and also heart. What should I do?
I am suffering from chronic pancreatitis and recently detected with diabetes type 3. Also currently I have trapezium muscles pain bcoz of wich I am getting headache n little dizzy type for fraction of sec also I have lower back pain and also weight loss but not stable n feel weakness. Is it normal with these symptoms.
While sleeping in night, I am facing problem of sudden penis erection followed by awakening from sleep. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from headache very frequently. Its like I get vapours from my ears, my forehead part heats up badly. Sometimes I even pour water into my ears for feeling better.
Cataract also called 'motiyabin' in hindi. Phacoemusification also called phaco is the most common procedure done for removal of cataract in the world now.
Common public is often misguided by marketing professionals/staff in hospitals to opt for expensive lenses without thinking whether patients actually needs them or not.
Here is a complete summary of type of lens implanted in cataract surgery and it's pros and cons.
Fixed-focus monofocal lenses-these lenses can help you see at a distance, but you'll need reading glasses to see up close.
Accommodating monofocal lenses (crysta lens)
-a newer option, accommodating monofocal lenses, can shift from near to far vision in response to movements of the ciliary muscles in your eye, similar to the natural lens in a younger eye. These lenses offer excellent distance and middle vision, but they aren't as reliable for near vision. Eye exercises can help you get used to them, but about half of people who receive them still end up needing reading glasses.
Toric lenses-these specialized monofocal lenses are designed for people with astigmatism. Toric lenses offer focused vision at a single distance and correct your astigmatism, so you might not need distance glasses after surgery.
Multifocal lenses-like the bifocal or progressive lenses used in glasses, multifocal lenses have different areas designed for distance, intermediate, and near vision. The brain and eye figure out which part of the lens to use. The main drawback of multifocal lenses is they can distort bright light, creating more glare and halos at night.
Aspheric lens-designed to improve contrast sensitivity and visual clarity under certain circumstances.
Monovision-this implant technique uses a monofocal lens with a different power in each eye so that you don't have to use glasses for most of your daily activities. Your dominant eye is generally set for distance, and the other eye is set for near. Many people successfully use monovision with contact lenses. Successful monovision requires cataract surgery to each eye.
Consult online/book physical appointment www.lybrate.com/arjunkumarsingh or on lybrate app
Doctor has done 10000 phaco surgery and 50000 cataract surgery since 1986 in patna.
I am 19 years old and I have very little libido. Do not have any interest in sex,am I suffering from any disease? And whenever I masturbate a lot of acne comes out on my face why? And how will I get rid of it?
What is the medicine for urinary tract infection for males do when to take it. Main symptom is frequent urge for urination and unable to control it.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain