Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. K. Suma PrasadYour feedback matters!
Can any help. Me understand this report for my sister in law. She is pregnant and we eat to understand whether the baby is fine or not before we consult the doc. Physically. Gravid uterus shows a single well defined gestational sac in it at the time of examination foetal Heartbeat is seen on real time scan fHR is 168 /BPM Lmp is equal to 15th March 2017 that is 8 weeks and 5 days G.A. By CRL (17.2 mm: 7 weeks 5 days G.A. By SAC (38.9 mm) Internal OS is Closed No Maya material SOL is seen Cystic changes seen in left ovary measuring (41.1 * 27.1 mm) Impression: Single live intrauterine pregnancy of 7 weeks 5 days gestational maturity in uterine cavity cystic left ovary - suggested clinical correlation.
We are 40 years old couple planning for a baby for last 2 years, recent test shows low sperm! Please advice for medical or drugs treatment or so! We shall be very thankful- thanks.
If I marry my second cousin. What will be the birth defects. We can overcome problems .if we take necessary precautions.
I had TAH and BSO (Hysterectomy) done on 21st 2015. I resumed normal work on 24th itself, surgery was painless, medicines administered till 31st Dec'15. Do not lift heavy weights etc. I had no b. P. No sugar, ECG was normal. I am doing swimming now in Ganga water almost daily and itching pain inside the horizontal incision subsides. At times I get some itching sensation i. E. Tingling sensation inside. But it is not at all unbearable. I live mostly on fruits and liquid diet. Breathing rate being 3 to 4 times per minute. Should I take any medicine? Please advise me in this regard.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Ageing gracefully is a matter of taking care of the signs of ageing as they begin their advent over our skin, hair and body. While many people turn to the regular use of cosmetics and creams, there are others who go in for regular visits to the salon for various kinds of facials and other such methods. Yet, there are other long-term and more effective methods of dealing with these signs of ageing that may show up on the skin. With the advent of technology in this matter, we now have cosmetic surgery that can help you in dealing with these signs of ageing.
What is it about
This kind of surgery is usually carried out to correct the sagging skin of the forehead, which may eventually manifest as deep wrinkles. This surgery also takes care of the surrounding area like the eyelids and the eyebrows. It has been seen that many people go in for this kind of surgery when they are getting their nose fixed with a cosmetic procedure.
Procedure of Brow lift
There are two kinds of brow lifts that one can choose from, the classic brow lift and the endoscopic brow lift. While the classic lift involves one long cut that goes from your ear level across your hairline, the endoscopic lift needs a few shorter cuts in the scalp, through which a tiny camera may be inserted for the procedure. This involves better recovery and minimal scarring as well. Before the surgery, you may be asked to limit your use of painkillers, if you happen to take them on a regular basis. The doctor will also ask you make a few lifestyle changes where you need to give up smoking, in case you indulge in the same on a regular basis.
Recovery: After the procedure, you will need to keep plenty of ice on hand so that you may apply the same to bring down the pain and bruising. There will be some amount of redness that you may experience for a few days and weeks as well. The cosmetic surgeon may also prescribe some medicated ointments for application to the incisions. You will also have to keep your head elevated with the use of pillows so that you can recover faster. Also, your doctor will instruct you on how best you can change your bandages at home.
Make up: After a brow lift, you may want to use some amount of makeup to cover up the bruising and redness. Yet, you should stay away from these harsh chemicals and too many layers of makeup in order to, give your skin enough time to recover. A light powder will be sufficient to cover up the bruises and keep your skin comfortable. Use make up only a few weeks after the surgery.
I hv been married for last 4 and half years and m trying to conceive from last 2 years but no success yet. Our all tests are done, mine all test reports r normal like Fallopian tubes open etc. The problem is with my husbands sperm count as it is low and keeps on fluctuating like 20 million, 35 million. So please suggest what should we do now, shall we go for iui and what its success rate in our case. Will it be healthy pregnancy and everything will be fine in future. Please suggest what should we do.
I got married in august last year. We are trying for baby but I am not getting pregnant. I have very irregular period last period I had on11th of june that to I got after taking susten200 tablet. Then again I did not got period I check fr pregnancy but result has negative. Then I consulted a doctor and she gave me following medicines. AgeLess tablets (for 3 months) NormOz tablet (for 3 months) Meprate (for 10 days) Will I ever be able to conceive or become mother.
I am a 19 year old girl, I always have mensuration with gaps of say 2-3 months. I just wanted to make sure whether this late cycle will create any problem in future or is it fine? if its not fine then please suggest me a way to prevent the problem.
Meri age 30 years hai mera 9 months ka baby boy hai. Delivery k 7 months k baad mere period strt hue pr regular date me nhi rhta please mai kya medicine lu jisse mere period jaldi aur regular rhe aur isse koi side effect bhi na ho.
My friend is worried about her married life she has a relation with her boyfriend. And her vagina is so loose so what can she do. Plx help her. Suggest any homeopathic medicine.
Dear Doctor, I am aged 63 years and my wife age is 54 years. We have oral sex on a daily basis which gives us much pleasure, happiness and clear mind. While doing oral sex with my wife, I never wear any type of condom because without condom wearing oral sex gives us more pleasure than condom wearing oral sex. While doing condom less oral sex with my wife, she swallows all my fluid. Does it give hurt to her beautiful body or will any disease enter into her body? Likewise any disease enter into my body while swallowing her fluid during vagina oral sex? Please clear my doubt.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 46 years old and my wife age 30 years. Today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times, and both times discharge sperm inside her vagina. But today afternoon her period start, so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.
Kidney Cleanse is not a common medicine you take and get the result in a while.
It is different than the medicine you buy from the chemist, prescribed by your doctor. Yes, you may get relief after taking the medicine because those medicines have the chemical within them which gives you temporary relief.
But actually the disease is still there in your body and one or the other day it will again re-appear.
In addition, those medicines have the side effects which harm your healthy organs.
There is a treatment of every disease in Homeo and Herbal Extracts (H2o).
If we have the natural treatment then why would anyone intake those harmful medicines made from drugs
“Kidney cleanse is a 100% Natural and is made with homeo and herbal plant extracts, which has no side effects. It is the natural approach for the treatment of any disease. It detoxifies your kidney’s waste and clean all the junk and toxins present within.
This treatment is holistic because it does not focus on a diseased organ but it treats the person as a whole. This medicine has the power of herbs, which contains many natural ingredients. They work together to produce a beneficial.
Body waste and toxins deposited or retained in organs,
it guarantees the best immune system and the problem gets eradicate from the root.
We have having unprotected sex from 5 to 6 months. My wife is not get pregnant till now. And she feels much pain in periods please suggest.
My husband using a oil on his penis to do a sex, we are planning to get a pregnancy, oily penis will be OK to get pregnancy or we should do a sex with a clear penis?
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil