Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Sudha RaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, can you tell me what is the cost for a laser whiting treatment on legs! please please please tell me the cost. And also suggest a good place where I can do this at a manageable fees.
I am a working girl.Whole day we have to sit at office.In last 3 months i have gained 7 kgs. I have joined Gym but what other things i can do to loose my wight and inches. I am 25 yrs, my height is 5ft and i am currently 59 kgs.
My name is swapna age 36 years having continuous bleeding since last three months I went to a local gynecologist and she ask me to get the scan report. Thespian report result is endometrium hyperplasia. And the doctor advice me for D&C last month I had D&C and from that day it is still bleeding. The D&C biopsy report is simple cystic endometrium hyperplasia and the doctor said it is because of high levels of estrogens and she prescribed progesterone tablets for 21 days pls kindly suggest the remedies.
I am a 19 year old male. I am non alcoholic. For the last 3 months my sgpt has been in the range of 70-100. I have done lft, usg of upper abdomen but everything except sgpt is normal. I took udimarin forte 300 mg for 2 months but of no use. I am vaccinated for hepatitis b. I am very much concerned about this. What should I do now? Kindly answer please.
Hello I am suffering from weakness if any work done then feel weak how to treat and more weakness about think anything.
Since 3 years I am noticing change in my self . Memory lost dark circles , dull skin , laziness , erection problem , premature ejaculation etc . I am 33 years old fit and healthy . I smoke , drink occasionally . Married 1 son . I am worried about my self now . What is happening to me . I. M absolutely perfect . All clear inside out .
To keep your back healthy and strong:
Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities — those that don't strain or jolt your back — can increase strength and endurance in your back and allow your muscles to function better. Walking and swimming are good choices. Talk with your doctor about which activities are best for you.
Build muscle strength and flexibility. Abdominal and back muscle exercises (core-strengthening exercises) help condition these muscles so that they work together like a natural corset for your back. Flexibility in your hips and upper legs aligns your pelvic bones to improve how your back feels. Your doctor or physical therapist can tell which exercises are right for you.
Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight strains back muscles. If you're overweight, trimming down can prevent back pain.
Use proper body mechanics:
Stand smart. Maintain a neutral pelvic position. If you must stand for long periods, place one foot on a low footstool to take some of the load off your lower back. Alternate feet. Good posture can reduce the stress on back muscles.
Sit smart. Choose a seat with good lower back support, armrests and a swivel base. Consider placing a pillow or rolled towel in the small of your back to maintain its normal curve. Keep your knees and hips level. Change your position frequently, at least every half-hour.
Lift smart. Avoid heavy lifting, if possible, but if you must lift something heavy, let your legs do the work. Keep your back straight — no twisting — and bend only at the knees. Hold the load close to your body. Find a lifting partner if the object is heavy or awkward.
Back pain is so common, and there are numerous products promise to prevent or relieve your back pain. But, there's no definitive evidence that special shoes, shoe inserts, back supports, specially designed furniture or stress management programs can help. In addition, there doesn't appear to be one type of mattress that's best for people with back pain. It's probably a matter of what feels most comfortable to you.
For Further Information and Queries regarding back pain ; can contact me through Lybrate
Chicken pox go by its own .or medications help!. Do neem paste have any quick impact. Any ointment which I can apply?
Sir would like to know how to last longer in bed I just ejaculate after 2 mins .i want some more time but how to do that?
In 38 week of pregnancy doctor prescribed two tablets first is Epidosin and black-5 is it safe to have these medicines. The doctor said it is used for to have pains. She asked me to take 2 Bylax tablets at a time and Epidosin 3 times a day. I want to have normal delivery I don't want c section at any cost I am worried if I take these tablets instead of normal delivery c section na hojaye. please help me out is it safe to have these tablets or not?
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.