Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Srinivas
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am male 29 years, having depression problem and always thinking negatively and sometime feeling angry, lonely, badly can you pls suggest me how to overcome above problems.
Hi. Its about my friend's father. He is an occasional drinker. But whenever he drinks he gets irritated and starts behaving differently towards his family. At normal times also he sometimes gets irritated suddenly which is not often. My question is. Is it due to depression or anxiety. Kindly help. I will further consult in details.
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
Hi, I am from Kolkata. Now I am student, age 21 and I face a problem for my junior friend, he is now 20 year's old ,he love his girl friend from 6 months, now he want to meet her but her parents treat my friend .and they give his (my friend) phone no, in local young gang. They treat my friends regularly. After 2 day he can't sleeping and he smoking all time. And talk please help .please help .now he totally lost his mind .so what can I do?
My daughter has been married for 4 months but is unable to consummate her marriage as she says she just can' t get the feeling for her husband despite trying and now the marriage is on the brink of break down, kindly guide
32 years body ke andar kapuni jaiche hota hai or pulse rate bar jata hai or tension barta hai. Or mone sexual uttejona jada hota hai. Amitriptyline 25 tablet 1/2 karke 9 days khaya 'abhi 1 month achcha tha, lekin ye dubara na aye iska pura illaz karne ke liye main, neurologist/physiatrist/cardiologist koncha doctor ke pach jau please help me.
I have lose my weight. Am very very tired. I can't do any thing with my body because of body pain. Am very very nervous because of losing my body weight.
Hi am 27 years male. Whenever am alone I feel fear about devils this that not sleeping correctly. Morning I will b alright. Right now m staying alone in metro city. If I see my 5years I never ever feared I was with my family. Please advise.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heel pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone. Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications.
- Have adequate amounts of rest.
- Wear shoes that fit properly.
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!