Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K. Seshi KiranYour feedback matters!
Cashew nuts are extremely nutritious. They are packed with energy, fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins and various minerals, all of which are essential for the normal functioning of the body. These kidney-shaped nuts are not only delicious but are loaded with tons of health benefits, which are:
1.Dental benefit - The chemicals present in cashew nuts kills gram positive bacteria and other dental afflictions that can cause tooth decay. Cashews are rich in minerals like calcium and phosphate, which are essential nutrients for dental health. They are known to strengthen the enamel of the teeth, and research shows that cashews can remove abscessed teeth although no conclusive evidence has yet been found.
2. Eye health - Zea-xanthin, an important antioxidant, present in small amounts in cashew nuts helps to improve eye health. This antioxidant, which gets selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea of the eye (responsible for filtering UV rays), helps to slow down age-related macular degeneration of vision.
3. Weight loss - Although cashew nuts are fat rich food, they help in shedding weight. They contain good fat out of which 75% of is unsaturated. This unsaturated fat provides more energy to the body, which helps in improving metabolism. Thus, it helps in weight loss, if consumed in moderation.
4. Aids in brain function - The human brain depends on two types of fat to function. They are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Cashew nuts contain both of these fats and help in the dual functions of producing brain cells and improving oxygen circulation in the brain, which aids in improving memory.
5. Healthy heart - Cashew nuts are rich in several monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acid that help in the proper functioning of the heart. These crucial fatty acids help in lowering the harmful lipoprotein, and in increasing the level of good cholesterol. The monounsaturated fatty acids also help to prevent coronary artery diseases by reducing triglyceride levels.
Ways to Include Cashews in your diet: It is more advisable to much the cashew just as they are. A fried/salty variety adds more calories. You can also use it as a garnish or use it in your shakes or dips (soaked and grinded). Add a few cashews to your bowl of cereal in the morning, or a few steamed ones to your plate of sauteed vegetables.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Which homeopathic medicine I can use to increase my penis size and what dose I can take daily to increase length and girth of my penis? Please suggest.
Frequent urine, pain in down side, weakness, PAIN in eyes, chakkar, leg pain, gas in stomach.Please suggest.
I have taken alprax from last two nights and still I was not able to sleep, I wish to know that I hope I am not in depression but it is true that I am not able to face reality in life and I am loosing my will each day to fight against struggles which I am going through.
I'm 21 year old female, I suffered from headache since last few months. Actually headache at the backside of my head where cerebellum located. Total portion of back of head is paining when I'm going to sleep.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.