Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K.SaralaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old. I came to know through prega news test that I am pregnant. Now what should be my next step and dos and don'ts during pregnancy. Please guide me for all stages.?
Hi I am Shweta Singh, age 45. I am continuously suffering from period from last 45 days. It is continuous bleeding from 24th of April. What should I do to stop this menstrual period. please help.
I'm 47 and not had periods since 3 months. I'm also gradually putting on weight even though I gym and control my diet. This is depressing me. I want to loose weight.
I had c sec delivery and I am pregnant again in a year can I have normal delivery now or is there any chance of normal.
Hi doctors please help me as I lost my first pregnancy with chromosomal abnormalities this is my second pregnancy with 24 weeks I was in Bangalore and now I went to my native there im seeking another doctor as I have undergone every scanning correctly and double marker test also and in 13 weeks also I have gone through full scanning in scanning center and 20 weeks also anomaly scan by doctor everything is OK but this new doctor telling me to do one more anomaly scan but she s telling everything is fine but also she is telling to go thru one more I'm literally scared I don't want to lose this baby before pregnancy I was taking folic acid tablet after also please help me please please.
If I had a skipping. Is this helpful for my body fat. And any harmful effects to mu ovary by doing skipping rope? And what are the things I done before do a skipping?
I have psoriasis and taking oncotrex 5mg. We are trying for 2nd child. It is okay to continue Oncotrex 5mg.
My wife had 4th day transfer of 5 excellent embryo on 30th of Dec. When she will experience pregnancy symptoms if it will go positive.
Me and my gf had sex after 3 days of mens that on 13th sept and 14th sept she take an ipill. In 20th sept she start bleeding for 4 days. That time she got average bleeding. Not so heavy not so low. After that till now she do not get her period. Is there is any chance of pregnancy.
Hi, I am 27 weeks pregnant just wanted to know if tetanus injections important during pregnancy, I haven't taken any yet.
Water retention should be prevented carefully during the monthly menstrual cycle. Reducing the amount of salt from food helps in preventing retaining water in the body.
I am a virgin. I get very problem on my vagina always. it gets wet. Because I got sex thoughts always. I need a change please help me.
I am 32 years female and now 6 weeks of pregnant. Today morning I found some brown colored clots discharge. Is it normal? I have PCOS and had a miscarriage 1 and half years ago. My GP told me to be on rest and to do a scan after 2 weeks. Please suggest whether is there any thing to worry?
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Sorry but I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on 16th of September! And within 24 hours (i.e in 21st hour) I took the ipill. And after taking the emergency contraceptive pill I felt headache and lower abdominal pain. My Periods are on 10th every month. But previously in September I got periods on 6th of September. Means on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle I had the intercourse. Now I am waiting for my periods to ensure that ipill did its work. Please tell me my periods will be delayed or may come early? Thank You Have A Nice Day
Sir, mere period 29th ko hote hai . Sometime one day delay .mostly 29 th but sir this month period not happen . Sir this 12th I tested pregnancy test but it was negative. What can I do now please suggest me.
I'm 22 years old. I'm taking homeopathic remedies in positive homeopathy since a year for pcod. Ultrasound scan is now clear with out any ovarian cysts. But still I'm having periods once in three months though the scan is clear. How long does it take for my periods to become regular.
My wife is suffering from pcos problem and she is 26 years old. We want child. I want to know about homeopathic medicine for conceive. Please suggest me.
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"