Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Sanjay BabuYour feedback matters!
Hi Today, One of my friend my mistakenly hit on my left jaw I don't have heavy pain just little. Please help me what to do?
She has a problem that she salivates too much while sleeping her saliva sometimes even starts to come out of her mouth is it any problem I think she sometimes have oral ulcers too because of it please guide what to do for her.
I am 40 yr old female. Two days back I started uneasiness in my mouth and now I am able to see red spots on mucosa of my oral cavity including palate. There is discomfort in throat too with mild swelling evident with little pain. Can you please suggest me some treatment for it.
I have some ulcers in mouth they are about 3 since three days i'm unable to eat, my dad said it is due to vitamin deficiency can you please help me.
I am 21 year old student suffering from cross bite. Means my upper jaw and lower jaw is not aligned. Doctor told me lower jaw surgery. Can you tell how much it will be cost.
Hello sir, there is a cavity problem in my tooth and one tooth need a rct. Please tell me about the charges and how I take care of this? Alsi I want to know about capping rate?
There is any natural method for removing plaque from teeth and if I will do teeth cleaning by dentist it is harmful for teeth.
I was getting some smell from mouth, what should I do now, either change tooth paste or consult any dentist actually earlierly I had cavity in and it was filled permanently, is there any solution for this problem. I was totally confused.
I have been suffering from teeth pain when ever I have drink cold water. What is the problem. Which medicine is better to solve.
I am suffering since very long from ulcer in my mouth and do not why but when every I came home it gone be happen every time it daily appear around my toung so what should I do.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.