Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.Sanjay BabuYour feedback matters!
Mere husband khaate samai mu ke andr ki charbi chaba gaye toh unhe pain ho rha hai toh kya karu aur kitne din lagenge unko theek hone mein. Please advise me
Often and at regular intervals while eating I cut my inner side of cheeks. From next day it gets reddish and pains too hard. I cannot eat even roti properly. If any thing touches that particular portion it pains a lot. The pain exists for at least 7 to 10 days.
I have upper lip extension problem, means my upper lip size is small, so my mouth is always stay open and my tooth looks directly so, what I should do?
I would like to make you all understand that for dental cavities to occur, three factors have to work at a time. First, the micro-organisms that you have in your mouth, secondly, the food that you eat and thirdly the safe environment that bacteria get by hiding in between and around your teeth. You cannot eliminate your teeth, bacteria and stop eating food. But you can surely avoid these three factors to work at a time. Using a mouthwash daily, it will kill the bacteria and neutralize its acidic contents. Don't let food stick on your teeth, so rinse properly after every meal. Use a dental floss daily, it will clean the spaces around your teeth.
Today I realize that in my mouth there is big problem. When I saw my left jaw some teeth has been colored like black. But I always used the toothbrush. I am scared about my teeth. I have not used or eat any bad thing for my teeth. Please tell me the right way or or help me to stay away from this problem. Please help me sir.
I have done braces, is whitening or bleeching cause weakness of teeth. As after braces my tooth got sensitive I can't bite from my front teeth how it can be stronger?
Teeth pain in one week I am usining anti biotic. aceclofenac tab no cure long full pain so please rectified medicine.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old. I like to have sweet or a chocolate in the morning if it is there after brushing. Not every day. Does it causes any harm to my health if I eat.
I Have wisdom tooth totally impacted totally in laid horizontal position which decayed my main tooth for eating that decayed tooth I have extracted but for wisdom tooth I am very much scared as I can not bear pain, I am very sensitive. So I am thinking go not to go for local anesthesia and instead use main anesthesia And get extracted please help and suggest best surgeon in indore or the other solution possible.
I have a wisdom tooth that is coming through with an exposed nerve that is causing me a great deal of pain?
Hello sir, I am brushing my teeth daily twice and not in habit of tobacco, smoking, etc. But my mouth smell very bad. Tell me what to do bcoz my tooth are normal also.
I am 11 and my teeth are moving you gave me the answer that ater teeth has grown in the mouth it moves for 3 years but they are moving from 4 years and I am very very very worried please help me something they are paining.
How to get rid of mouth ulcer for life. Its been regular that I experience mouth ulcer. Its almost 2 3 times in a month and last for 4 5 days.
Brushing your teeth is one major way to prevent cavities and keep those pearly whites looking beautiful. But if you’re making one of these common toothbrushing mistakes, your teeth might not be getting all the care they need.
1. Flossing after brushing: Everyone should floss at least once per day. But if you’re flossing before you brush, you’re leaving stuff behind that could cause cavities. Even though flossing removes food and plaque that’s stuck between the teeth, it still might be hanging around in your mouth. Following two minutes of brushing with a good floss is the solution for a truly clean smile.
2. Brushing in straight lines: Brushing in straight lines is great for some parts of your teeth, but not all. For the outer surfaces of your teeth, you should be brushing in circles in order to get the best scrub possible. For the inner surfaces of your teeth, brush in up and down motions. Finally, for the tops of your big back teeth, straight lines are the way to go.
3. Not brushing long enough: You should brush at least two times per day, but after every meal is best. And each time you brush, you should do it for two to three minutes.
4. Using an old brush: Toothbrushes need to be replaced about every 3 months. If the bristles of a toothbrush are bent, then it’s past time for a new brush. Why does it matter? Bent bristles just can’t clean the teeth as well as straight bristles. It’s as simple as that.
5. Using the wrong toothpaste: First things first, make sure you’re using a fluoride toothpaste. It strengthens the teeth and prevents cavities. Second, if you’re buying toothpaste for kids, get something fruity-flavored. Kids usually don’t like minty flavors, and might put up a fight if you ask them to brush with a toothpaste they think tastes yucky. Finally, if you have sensitive teeth, get a toothpaste with potassium nitrate. It’s proven to help with tooth sensitivity, and can make it easier to eat hot or cold foods.
If you’re guilty of one or more of these toothbrushing mistakes, you’re not alone. The good news is that now you know how to brush like a pro, and that’s going to go a long way in helping you have a healthier, happier smil
What are dental implant? How safe they are? What is the advantage of an implant?
Whenever, there is a missing tooth, earlier the treatment was to replace it with a plastic denture or with a fixed bridge. A denture requires ugly wires to hold it in place and for the bridge process, cutting the neighbouring healthy teeth is required, in order to provide support to it.
Both had limitations with respect to the number of teeth that could be replaced.
A Dental implant is nothing, but a screw made of pure Titanium and is fixed in the jaw bone. They are a 100% safe, provided the surgery is well planned and executed keeping the patient's overall medical health in mind and with specific attention given to the amount of remaining bone in the jaw.
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or many missing teeth. Even if you have no teeth remaining, implants can be used to support a complete denture, thus making them secure and firm in fit.
The entire procedure is relatively painless as it is done under local anaesthesia and within 3 to 6 months with some additional measurements, your dentist will be able to fabricate custom-made teeth for you that allow you to chew and talk just like before!
Keep in mind that along with regular check up, good maintenance on your part as a patient with good hygiene habits, your implants could last for many years. In our practice we have replaced single teeth, multiple missing teeth and entirely missing sets including those with complete dentures (learn more about Regular Care for Dentures) for patients from the age of 30 to 85! There is no reason for you not to get a satisfactory result with dental implants!