Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Sagar BabuYour feedback matters!
In patches chik skin, beneath mustache, lip base & skull-skin have developed as burning centers and itching points. On itching a transparent, salty sap start oozing out. Shortly it dries up in yellowish brown rashes. As the skin dries the center invites vigorous itching. Then the cycle goes on. What is the remedy I should apply?
I have dark circle since 5th standard .they do not go away even if I put cucumber or rose water. They do not go away even if I sleep for 10 hrs a day. I got it in 5th std and now im in 2nd year still they do not leave me .can you suggest me some natural ways of how I can treat that or natural fruits.
I have pores on my face and my face is too oily. I want to have a dry face and smooth. Help me with suggestions like medicines or any other way.
I am Pooja have dark gray pigmation spot on neck, face and on eyes. I also tried Kaya's peel treatment. What should I do to get rid of these spots.
My skin is dark and black spots also there There is no toned skin suggest me which medicine and cosmetics used.
I am suffering from skin allergies and it is spreading slowly whole body like dark and white patches pls guide me how to cure this.
Hi sir I'm 19 years old and my hand legs r bcumming dark day by day tell me some way to remove the drak colour.
My hair is very thin. And the texture of my hair was also bad like it is a bit rough. I've started keeping heena pack twice a month and aloevera juice once a week. To improve my hair growth what kind if food and hair packs or medices I have to use?
I have mandibular prognathism, because of that my face looks very disappointed so what should I do for that?
I am 40 Years Old, Male with average body, Never used medicines in my life except the last two years, when I got Blue lichen planus (According to Doctors) starting from/ on my foots and legs but recovers the legs with the passage of time. But still effected my foots (Now in recovering stage) Kindly let me know, How I can get rid of these type of lichen planus as I often see a small pimple in my hands then disappear with pick and black spot on my skin. Now after two years when I feel, its going better, but still appears on my neck area, I am really worried.
I am 23 years old, I am getting pain under my belly everyday when I go for toilet, sometimes blood is been shed through the anus, I am very afraid, please help.
I am 20 years old. In my face pink colour scar on my chin. How to make this into my skin colour pls sir help me. First this scar block colour now pink colour how to cure and change to skin colour help me sir.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
I am 25 years old male and my face is becoming dark at present. It is because my face got exposed to sun and it got tanned and now its dark. My skin is oily. I tried many creams like brite cream and fucibet cream. Can you please suggest me what shall I do in order to get my face my original colour (wheatish) can you suggest me any tablets or any face wash or any face pack. Please
I am 21 years old girl my skin colour is fair bt I want whitish skin colour to look beautiful what should I do for that plzz suggest me.
I am 30 years old and I have recently get a food infection so my body is full of rashes so please kindly advice to me proper medication.
Hi I'm a male my face sweat alot and my face looks and has become dark day by day and even my skin looks dull please tel me wat should I do please suggest me some solution wat to do wat to use plz.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"