Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K RekhaYour feedback matters!
I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brushing early, I guess. It was paining a lot. When I removed the puss I felt better. But there was puss again. What is it and is it serious?
I'm 62 yrs young man. Having no sugar, no bp .Now a days whole day drowsiness, loud snoring, bad breath, very bad smell from mouth.Please do help
I am 63 years old. I had my upper jaw reconstructed by getting an allon 4 implanted set of teeth installed. After 3 months 3 of the 4 implants became mobile and had to be replaced. Is this normal?
My son is 5+ all his teeth have cavity he is horrified of going to dentist these are milk teeth. Will the new teeth also get affected?
Mere mouth se bhaut smell aati hai kai baar cleanup bhi kra chuki hu pr koi fayada nahi hua, or mujhe teeth ki setting bhi krani hai.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
Mujhe dentist ne gum surgery karne ko kaha hai par ham karna nae chhahte hai iske liye koi tablet ya kuch fruit khane se thik hosakta hai ham jab se wisdom teeh nikalwaye he tab se problem ho raha hai 9 month hogaya hai upper teeth me jhanjhanat sensitive rehta hai please advise good fruit or any medicine which is good for my teeth.
I have 23 years old and I am male. My problem is from my mouth, few times some blood is coming may I know what is the cause?
Proper brushing is essential for cleaning teeth and gums effectively.
Use a toothbrush with soft, nylon, round-ended bristles that will not scratch and irritate teeth or damage gums.
Place bristles along the gumline at a 45-degree angle. Bristles should contact both the tooth surface and the gumline.
Gently brush the outer tooth surfaces of 2-3 teeth using a vibrating back & forth rolling motion. A rolling motion is when the brush makes contact with the gumline and is moved downward toward the chewing surface. Move brush to the next group of two to three teeth and repeat.
Maintain a 45-degree angle with bristles contacting the tooth surface and gumline. Gently brush using back, forth, and rolling motion along all of the inner tooth surfaces.
Tilt brush vertically behind the front teeth. Make several up & down strokes using the front half of the brush.
Place the brush against the biting surface of the teeth & use a gentle back & forth scrubbing motion.
Brush the tongue from back to front to remove odor-producing bacteria.
Remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. Researchers have established that thousands of microbes grow on toothbrush bristles and handles. Most are harmless, but others can cause cold and flu viruses, the herpes virus that causes cold sores, and bacteria that can cause periodontal infections.