Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I have serious cough since 2 years. Please let me know how to cure it. I tried many tests but reports are good.
I am 39 years old men having suffering from sarcodoisis v/s. Tuberculosis, medicine given by doctor from 1 years r-cinex-600/300 sometimes feel headache. My weight is 107 kg. Please suggest I do yoga or not.
Sometime I feel problem in breathing. It is generally when I think something. I had consult about it with doctor (cardiologist. But he said it was not physical issue. I'm alright. But still I feel the same problem.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the airways.
symptoms are wheeze, cough, breathing difficulty.
Asthma is a controllable disease.
asthma can be diagnosed based on history & Pulmonary function test.
Inhaled drugs are the best choice for asthma.
Inhaled drugs are safe and practically have no side effects.
Asthma symptoms are variable.
regular follow-up is required to titrate the drugs.
I have sinus problem and in it increase in weather change. Currently I m not taking any treatment only taking Inhale OXYSPRAY (oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Spray) for instant relief. Please be advise me best treatment & where we got.
I am suffering from cough for more then a week I have take some medicine from medical center but I I am filling not better?
I am having a dry cough, since two weeks but still persists after having taken cough syrup Ascoril and hontis and also having taken a course of antibiotics erythromycin 250 mg.
My mother is suffering from TB (in urine) since 5 years. Her treatment has been treated from B.H.U. Varanasi but she is unable be fine completely. Then now she is currently being treated in varanasi but she is not satisfied there. So sir/mam please tell me how will she become fine from this illness?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"