Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K Rathan KumarYour feedback matters!
I have seen many small kids aur younger that they have white hair so what should I do to remove the white hair permanently?
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.
I have lost my hair density due to hair fall. I am taking 2% mintop and 1mg finax as suggested by dermatologist. But can you pls tell me that whether taking these medicines for too long can cause regrowth or not? Please I am asking for hair regrowth not for hair stability.
I am 20 years old girl. I have puffy lower eyes I noticed it since my 17. It makes difference in my lower eyes and cheeks. I want to permanently remove it and want perfect face please tell me best non surgical treatment for under eye bags with cost less than 20, 000 Rupees.
I'm losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Can you please help me with this?
I have a problem, the black spots on my face for a long time Tell them any treatment please. I am very worried.
Male or female, it affects us all at some point of time in our lives. Stress, pollution, improper diet, high blood sugar, and hormonal imbalance are the main reasons behind acne.
Amongst the external intake related causes caffeine, dairy products, fried food, sweets and cola are the foods to be avoided. Also smoking, as cigarette smoke alters skin lipids and also causes relative deficiency of antioxidants contributing to the onset and/or exacerbation of acne. Alcohol consumptions on the other hand both directly and indirectly causes acne. Heavy drinking or binge drinking does more harm than light drinking.
However, certain foods when included in daily diet, help curb acne.
1. Lots of water - One reasons of acne is when the toxins in our body start reflecting on our skins. It is advisable to drink at least eight glasses of water to flush out the toxins, ensure smooth digestion, regulate acidity and ensure that your skin glows from within.
2. Cool cucumbers - Cucumbers have high water content, along with cooling properties. It has antioxidants, vitamin c and silica which are all good for the skin. Cucumbers are also known to fight inflammation causing enzymes.
3. Nourishing carrots - Carrots are rich in beta carotene and vitamin a. They help cure acne by eliminating the oils and proteins which cause them. Broccoli and green leafy vegetable also serve the same purpose.
4. Saviour berries - Berries have high content of anti-oxidants which prevent the skin from damage within, thus preventing acne and inflammation.
5. Anti-oxidant green tea - Also a rich source of anti-oxidants, green tea is known to balance the blood sugar, which in turn protects the skin from acne.
6. Yummy yogurts - Even though dairy products are known to be bad for acne, yoghurt happens to be very good for prevention of acne. Keep in mind that it is fresh and not too fermented.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi I am 19 years old. My hair is getting white in color .what is the reason? And what should I do ?plz give me some solution plz,
Massage Vitamin E with olive oil on upward direction.
Gentle massage with onion juice with honey.
Massage with banana pulp with cream .
You will get wrinkle free glow fresh face daily.