Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K Ramesh RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years of age and I am curious about sex. My friend passed me a number of an aunty. She is 38 or 40 and I called her. Should I go to her to unlock my curiosity? But I am deeply interested in sex. Suggest a suitable opinion. Masturbation won't help. I can't control it. If I control more the more curious I become. I am in a troublesome situation . "I want to go there but I don't wanna go there" tough situation. Plzz suggest me a solution.
Which is the best inta ocular lens for cataract? and what precautions we have to take after surgery and for how many days?
My eyesight is weak. My no. Is 1.75 and 0.25 maybe. So what can I do to decrease my eyesight no. Pls ask me.
I am 22 years old boy. And I have a problem of red eyes. Sometimes its too much paining. What should I do?
I am a patient of disease retinitis pigmentosa since 20 years. please give me some suggestions for treatment.
I'm 23 yr old and I'm suffering from very high myopia -18 in both the eyes pls suggest me what to do?
I have -0.5 eyesight. Is it 6/9 or smthngle else. What should I do to get mynormal. Wht food should I prefer. thanks.
Actually, I am having keratoconus, and few months ago bought new lenses. But my eyes are getting dried nowadays alot. please help me to resolve the problem.
My eyes are getting drained somewhat I don't know. I play games on 40 inch led tv for 2 hours afternoon and night at 11 pm for 2 hours. I want to ask is any dangerous thing is this? Or I can take some rest or what type of thing I should do to live a healthy life. My eyes are in good condition. I just want to know what precaution I should follow to not affect by laptop, mobiles, gaming effects?
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.