Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K Ramana RajuYour feedback matters!
I have lot of acne marks on my face. Due to which my face looks too dull. Please give me advice how it will heal soon.
Hi I have pigmented skin looks dull n damaged ,i have consulted with dermatologist he suggested me flucivan ht I had used it for a while but after leaving that I am facing same problem , I am fed up wity my skin I am getting married in nov any solution for this. Please help.
I am 19 year old and my face skin is very black last 1 year after a doctor treatment of blacked please give me a treatment for my face.
I need skin doctor in chennai near saidapet or velacheri, becz I am getting pimples always on my face and more black marks on my shoulders. All are telling that it is heat problem. I am using separate soap, cloth.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.