Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Rakesh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K Rakesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello! I am 26 old man I am very thin I have 59 kilo weight and my appetite is very good but I can't be a little fat.
Me motape se pareshan hu me khana bahot khata hu & me Jyada hi kha leta hu hamesha koi davai bataye jisase me kam kha saku.
Are you living with a person suffering from depression, and are facing a tough time in adjusting with him or her? Depression is quite a frustrating condition to deal with. A depressed person may be looking for ways to get help, but cannot find the right approach. If you have a person suffering from depression in your home, you can be of great help by recognizing the symptoms and signs of depression in that person. Here are some effective ways of dealing with a depressed patient, which you should follow:
- Recognize the symptoms, how they appear, and what triggers them.
- Try to convince the person to seek professional treatment. In case of a depressed teen or child, help him to get proper treatment.
- Encourage the depressed person that he or she deserves better, and how treatment will help them feel much better.
- Recommend resources and ways for helping the patient.
- If the patient stops functioning properly, attend to him, and accompany him for treatment till his condition improves.
- If the patient is too unwell or very young to provide proper information to a therapist, act as a link or a mediator between the two.
- Arrange for hospitalization if the depressed person becomes suicidal, or experiences delusions and hallucinations.
- If the person stays functional, but refuses to seek treatment, take the assistance of others such as friends, relatives, doctors, and clergy. Find a way to convince the patient for undergoing the right treatment.
- Do not give up very soon and encourage the patient, as he or she may need your support and comfort, even after treatment is undertaken.
- Take some further action, in case all your efforts of encouraging and uplifting a depressed person fails over a period of time.
- If you are dealing with a depressed spouse, explore separation when the spouse denies treatment and continues living miserably.
- In case you are the parent of a depressed person, consult a mental health specialist and clarify the amount of assistance the patient requires.
Although it is not very easy to deal, cope, and live with a person suffering from depression, it is very important for you to reach out and help the person as much as possible, and make him or her feel better. Patience is key for you to positively manage the situation and the person. There are various modes of treating a depressed person, which you must avail. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My friend is diagnosed as diabetic at the age of 27. Is it possible to have diabetes at this age. If yes, What care should be taken?
Diet Tips to Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
Prostate cancer is the 2nd most common form of cancer behind skin cancer in men over the age of 50. Despite the fact that it progresses slowly, the treatment options for prostate cancer; mainly surgery and radiation are highly undesirable. These treatment options come with side effects such as erectile dysfunction and urinary incontinence that reduce the quality of life for the patient. However, a healthy prostate diet can potentially slow down the progression of prostate cancer and may even prevent it from occurring in the first place.
Healthy eating habits is the single most important factor in maintaining prostate health. If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and are intent on fighting it, or you are simply keen on maintaining prostate health, then the following basic dietary tips should help you out:
- Limit caloric intake: Excessive calories can lead to inflammation also known as "feeling bloated" which is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating in moderation should be your daily goal.
- Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables: When eaten in moderation, fruits and vegetables which are loaded with nutrients and cancer fighting agents can be beneficial in maintaining great overall health.
- Reduce animal fat in your diet: Eating excessive fat from dairy and red meat is not a prescription for great health. This doesn't mean you need to completely remove dairy and red meat from your diet to promote prostate health but eating cheeseburgers every night is not going to help your chances. Eat these products in moderation.
- Avoid trans fatty acids: Trans fatty acids are found in baked goods and margarine. These fats increase the proliferation of bad health and should be avoided at all costs.
Aside from the above dietary tips, there are some foods that have been proven to have special prostate health benefits. Increased intake of these so-called prostate foods will not only promote a healthy prostate but can also help fight prostate cancer and avoid the side effects-ridden treatment options. Some of the foods that make up the list of prostate healthy foods include:
1. Cruciferous vegetables: These are vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage. They contain phytochemicals called isothiocyanates which have a protective effect against all types of cancers including prostate cancer. They are also loaded with antioxidants which eliminate cancer causing free radicals in the body.
2. Whole grains: Whole grains contain vitamin, selenium and other phytochemicals that reduce inflammation and fight cancer.
3. Fish and vegetable oils: Fish and vegetable oils contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are highly effective in preventing the onset or progression of prostate cancer.
4. Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain a powerful antioxidant called lycopene that has been proven in numerous studies to slow the growth of tumors in men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Other lycopene containing foods include red grapes and water melons.
5. Legumes, soy beans and soy products: These foods contain phytoestrogens called isoflavones. These are effective in lowering (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone, a male hormone that is responsible for the proliferation of prostate tumor cells.
A healthy prostate diet may not prevent prostate cancer but if diagnosed it can be an excellent preventative measure and prepare your body for the impending cancer treatment. So remember to eat in moderation and stay away from foods that may taste good but may not be good for you.
I had a back pain 7 years back I had gone for surgery of lower disk. Now I am suffering with legs pain. And my seat musles pain. What is remidi. What sort of. Care I have to take.
How many people adults or children do we see in day to day life who tend to fall ill at every change of temperature?
Sensitivity to change in atmospheric conditions has become a very common phenomenon in todays world. Most people end up with viral infections such as cough, cold, fever etc at every change in season – be it summer to rainy, rainy to winter or winter to summer.Other common infections include stomach infections, diarrhoea, typhoid, jaundice, malaria, allergic rhinitis, breathing problems etc.This sensitivity basically comes from an altered or weakened immune system. A body which is not capable enough to handle natural external stimuli and ends up over reacting and throwing out symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, cough, fever, bodyache, upset stomach, loss of appetite etc.
Most of the times attention is given to the symptoms and thus symptomatic relief is obtained. The actual cause of the symptoms is oftern overlooked .When the body throws out symptoms, it is asking for help so that it can fight for itself and not get affected by external stimuli.This is where homeopathy steps in....where the PATIENT is treated and not just his symptoms. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed afer a detailed case study covering every aspect of the patient’s personality and thus they help in giving relief to existing symptoms and in the long run the medicines make the body capable of fighting for itself.
Homeopathic medicines have practically no side effects and can be given to even infants, or the elderly . They can also be administered side by side along with regular medication and eventually we can reduce the patient’s depency on medicines.For more information or treatment for conditions such as allergic rhinitis, illness at every change of weather, bronchitis, skin allergies, weak digestion or lowered immune system please feel free to consult a doctor.