Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Rakesh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K Rakesh KumarYour feedback matters!
When can upt be done if lmp was on 19th sep, and the act was on 28th October, cycles are very irregular like 1.5 months, not got the cycles.
I have red eyes red nose, swelling in the throat, and this problem is troubling me since last 3 days so I want to ask you can you help.
I am 22 years old and I am facing pimples problem on face. And many spots are there. So please help me to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you from md saamir saad.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello Dr. From last day I noted my stool colour is red & my urine colour is golden What's the symptoms of this.
I have lost to many hair in my forehead and top of the head so what shall I do now. Have any treatment?
Hello. I have experienced problem like .STUCk thoughts/repetitive thoughts for over a time. I think I have anxiety stress. Please give me a suggestions how to overcome.
I was having grey hairs before 4 months but now I am having half my hairs white what to do to make them black.
I'm the teaching tennis guy from Chicago. A year ago I had my rotator cuff totally A few months later I had my hip replaced (which was the most painless surgery and recovery!) But in 6 15th I'm going in for my TKR. I was all confident and excited until I read about all
Sir I have black circles under an eye. What remedies should I need to follow sir to avoid black circles. Wht medicines can I take,.
Tennis elbow is a condition, which is characterized by the inflammation of the tendons occurring in the elbow region due to excess use of the muscle groups present in the overarm. Tennis elbow can cause a lot of distress once it occurs so it is best to perform certain exercises to strengthen the muscle groups in your overarm so that muscle strain does not occur during your physical activities.
Read on more to find about all the different ways to strengthen your muscle groups to prevent tennis elbow:
- Staying in good physical shape overall tones your body and strengthens your muscle groups, thus reducing the likelihood of tennis elbow.
- It is also important that the physical activities, which are performed by you are done using proper technique as otherwise undue strain might cause unnecessary discomfort and pain.
- You should try strengthening the muscles in your shoulder, arm and upper back to reduce the stress your elbow undergoes during physical activity.
- In a sports player in cricket or in tennis players, it occurs with repetitive stress on structures with continued faulty technique. So, in order to prevent tennis elbow specially in players, it is very important to know correctly gripping of a racket or cricket bat or playing a particular stroke.
- Using a counterforce brace for activities, which include twisting or grasping of the arm can also help. The use of a counterforce brace is to distribute the pressure throughout the arm, which reduces the stress on the elbow. The brace is highly recommended for people who are likely to develop tennis elbow. One should consult a doctor before opting for a counter brace.
However, it is not a substitute for rehab exercises. If repeated arm movements or certain physical activities are causing discomfort or pain in the elbow region, check for alternative ways of performing the task. If you have taken up tennis, cricket or golf as a sport, it is highly recommended that you take proper lessons in technique as these sports involve twisting and grasping your arm, which can cause injuries if you do not follow proper techniques. Also keep in mind to choose sports equipments which are at par with your physical fitness, flexibility and strength.
For daily activities, take a note of the activities, which involve putting stress on your elbows. In such instances follow techniques or different ways to perform the tasks, which will put minimum stress or pressure on your elbows. Also, Apart from strengthening the extensor muscle group, it is also important to stretch those muscles to offload the pressure developed during particular task. Hold extensor group for 30 sec at a time on a stretch, 10 repetitions twice a day will definitely prevent the person who involved in job which requires tight gripping, wrenching, shaking, wrist extension and a lot of writing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I have infection on my first index finger because of cow dung. What's the treatment can you tell me.
Hi. I am 22 years old girl. I am gaining weight day by day. I have started doing diet ing nd regular exercise but due to my studies I can not follow the routine. What should I do to lose weight quickly.
My husband is now more frequently complaining of stomach problems. Almost every other night he complains of stomach pain or bloated stomach or gas or acidity. He has been diagnosed for fatty lever last year. He even had am the related tests done such as Lft, blood and stool test. But reports didn't came up that abnormal. Our food habits might be the reason, what I suspect. Breakfast I prepare at home generally which comprises of bread butter, chapati (without any oil) with a simple veggie and curd, curd and veg sandwiches, eggs and omelette, fruits or cucumber spread across the week. For lunch unfortunately I rarely can pack homemade box for him because of my office timings. But dinner is something that I prepare everyday at home which again includes feels mostly, occasionally paratha with some or the other veggie curry. All these I feel is a normal food habits that we are following, I guess. But I am not able to figure out what's going wrong and where. I am very much worried about his health. Please advise.
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after 12 months of unprotected intercourse. For women aged 35 and older, inability to conceive after 6 months is generally considered infertility. Repeated pregnancy loss (2 or more spontaneous pregnancy losses) can also be considered infertility. Recent estimates indicate infertility affects 10-15 percent of the population in their childbearing years.
If you experience recurrent pregnancy loss, or if you have not been able to become pregnant within a year (six months if the woman’s age is over 35, 2-3 months if over 40), then you may benefit from assessment and treatment by a reproductive endocrinologist - a doctor with a special interest, training and expertise in the area of infertility. It’s a state that results in the abnormal functioning of the male or female reproductive system.
The causes for infertility could be:
Male factor - erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory dysfunction, problems with quality, count and quantity of semen
Female factor - Tubal factor, ovulatory problems, abnormality of uterus, hormonal imbalance
The prime symptom is very obvious i.e. unable to have baby despite of having sex without any contraceptives.
Factors affecting fertility:
Age: Female fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after age 35. Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant.
Smoking: It increases risk of getting infertile and reduces the chances of treatment.
Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is said to lower the sperm count in men.
Obesity: An overweight person has a higher chances of having sperm abnormality.
Workout: Less or very heavy work out is said to increase the chances of infertility.
Mental Stress: Studies suggests that ovulation and sperm production may be affected by mental stress. If at least one partner is stressed it is possible that the frequency of sexual intercourse is less, resulting in a lower chance of conception.
Sexually Transmitted infections can also adversely affect the fertility of a person.
When to take further advice and course of action?
In case the women trying to conceive is less than 35 years of age, then 12 months and if more than 35 years, then in 6 months itself one needs to get in touch with the Specialist/Reproductive Endocrinologist/Gynaecologist or a Urologist for a complete diagnosis.
Many cases of apparent infertility are treatable. Infertility may have a single cause in one of the partners, or it could be the result of a combination of factors in both men and women.
There are many treatments available that improve the chances of having a baby. Such treatments include:
Drugs for fertility
Surgery in some cases
Also one the oldest form of medications such as Ayurveda as well as Homeopathy is said to have a wonderful treatment of Infertility. With the developments in medical sciences, there are lot of treatments available; however, such treatments sometimes become the victim of their own success causing multiple births – Two, Three or may be more.
Some Assisted Treatments are:
In Vitro Fertilization
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
Donation of Sperm or Egg
Electric or Vibratory Stimulation to achieve ejaculation
Surgical Sperm Aspiration
It is important to understand the complete treatment before going ahead and be aware of the possible outcomes and be psychologically ready.
Please do not keep it to yourself and consult an expert. Never go for self medication! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have small black spot in my face for burn in hot oil. What should I do? These incident occur 2 days ago. I am using silvered ointment.
Lemon is a natural cleanser and it has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. The acidic properties of the lemon helps to lighten your skin and also removes dead skin cells.
Take a slice of freshly cut lemon and rub it on the underarms daily before taking bath.
Apply some moisturizer after bath because lemon can cause skin dryness.
Another option is, make a paste by adding 2 teaspoons of turmeric to lemon juice.
Apply this paste to your underarms and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water.