Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I usually have leg pain / discomfort in legs / tiredness in legs at night, what is the reason and what is the solution.
My friend has been tested with TB positive. She has no cough problems. But she had a bump on her neck which has turned into an open wound now filled with pus. She has been advised with heavy doze of antibiotics from the past 2 months. There's words like abscess on her report. Please tell me what kind of problem is this? How long will it take to cure and IS THIS CONDITION CONTAGIOUS? If so, how?
I have cough for 3 months. It's very little but it's not going away. I am taking cough syrup for 1 week bt still no cure. What should I do.
I am suffering from headache. My study is disturbing. Suggest me to have some good medicines. Thank you.
Hi sir am Arshad my problem about my Ear who is not right I mean 9 to 10 month After here coming bleeding and am hearing problem face this Guide me.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How can we prevent it? What are the symptoms of bird flu? What is swine flu?
Sir I have suffering from constipation from 1 month when I came to study in hyderabad I am fro. Nagpur. And the color of my potty is black and that is very hard please replay.
I am suffering from fever and in this situation I have sex with my girlfriend does this make fever even worse.
I'm 18 years old. I got my ankle break while I'm playing kabaddi. Suddenly I'm hitten by my friend. I used so many medicines, but I'm not satisfied with it. And I'm still suffering from it.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
I suffer from painful urination and pain tip of penis all the time since 20 years. Again 20 years ie since 40 and now 60 years. Pain in anus also. Consulted around six to seven urologist, but no improvement. No doctor solving my pain. No quality of life. Strained relationship with family due to my pain. Any urologist please help to alleviate my pain. Please note that my pain since 20 years lived with pain.
I have taken multiple (4 to 5) online tests which shows I have moderate BPD. I feel I do please help.
Sir Meri body ka temperature normal Hai means 98. But sir Meri body always garam rehti Hai sir koi upay batao jisse yeh khatam ho jaye.
Hello doctor. I'm having sex with many females. All are tested And don't have HIV .and they have sex with me only. I have sex with my cousin 21 years and my newly married aunt 27 years and girlfriend 18 years. I have strong sex with them without condom. Is it safe?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.