Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. K. Raghuveer ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am feeling dizziness and light headed from last 1 month, balancing problem feels like things are moving around me, mostly it happen whenever I enter washroom. What should I do? Should I go for MRI & CT scan.
From few months I am having pain from the hip to the foot, sometimes the pain the minimum and sometimes it's is at it's peak point and it becomes intolerable. I thought that It could be due to hard work and tiredness but as the time pass by the pain kept on increasing. please say what had happened and what should I do to overcome the pain.
My age is 22 and 3 weeks earlier I had an accident but till now I have pain in my hands particularly in the palm bones and wrist and in the elbows. I consult a doc. When I went for dressing and he says there is no need of x-ray. But now it's almost a month but I still have lot of pain in my hands, even a little bit of pressure on the palms, wrists and elbows hurt a lot. What should I do to get rid of pain?
I am a 22 year old female. I have severe backache in my lower back from the past three months. The doctor said it is because of my sitting posture which I have corrected and used various pain relief sprays. But the problem still persists. The pain is moving down my right leg. Is this bad? What should I do?
This is my MRI report knee joint right there is moderate synovial effusion and STIR hyperintensity seen in sub-articular region of lateral tibia femoral condyle suggestive of marrow edema there is near complete disruption of the ACL in intercondylar groove which appears thickness and hyperintense on PD/T2/STIR sequences. However it is seen at his normal attachment sites. The PCL is bucked what is the best treatment for me?
I have burning sensation at back both sides. Sometimes its just mild and sometimes its high. I used to smoke but frm last 4 months I stopped smoking. Is it something related to quitting. Also I feel it more when I have acidity and it generally feel less when I drink water.
I am 60 year old lady. From februar ymy out side thigh muscles are very tight and painfull, it looks that shiatica nerve got stretched. What should I do?
Mujha hath k joint ma pain rhta h jb musam chnge hota h aap bto mijha calcium ki tablet leni chaiya yha apni diet ma asa ky Lena chaiya jisa yha prblm na ho.
I have pain in my legs and swelling in body, suffer from thyroid and pcos, pain after running increases.What can I do?
I am suffering from sciatica from last 5-6 months & this pain is getting worse with time. What can I do to deal with this pain?
Sir I start running from a week ago now I feel pain in my knees and my legs does any problem with me?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.