Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Raghu
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K. RaghuYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am 29 years old and I have chest pain on both side left and right side from oct 2015 I got 2 xray, ecg, blood test and visit to cardiologist Dr. He say that all reports are normal no need to worry. Chest pain not regular but after 5 min or 10 min then pain start for 5 sec and stop. I am working in retail standing job for 12 hr. Now iam not taking any medicine chest pain occurs any where upward and downward both side I have back pain also might be standing job. Now please consult what to do I am worried too much is that heart problem and the pain started in October 2015 I fell bit pain on rite side after that is started in both side. Iam taking calcimax forte and sachet of vitamin d its started on 12/02/2016 when doctor has given me to take this medicine instruction is that ok can eat regularly or something else. Dr. jatin soni say to take paracetamol. Please suggest mee to take gud one.
Sir, recently I gone through my routine blood check up. My Cholesterol is- 250, Direct LDL Cholesterol-160 ,CHOL/HDL RATIO-5.2, LDL/HDLRATIO-3.3 CREATININE-0.86 SGOT-14 T4-11.10 HYDROXYVITAMIN D-19.97 MEAN PLASMA GLUCOSE-116.9 FASTINGBLOOD GLUCOSE PLASMA-98 GLUCOSE PP-82 HBA1C-5.7 Pl suggest me remedy for cholesterol or any other advice.
Since last 20-25 days saas meri phoolti h kabhi kabhi and aaj to thoda chest pain bhi huan 2-3 sec ke liye 2-3 baar whats the problem.
Hii. Yesterday there was party we were drinking lot's of bear's and alcohol. We were smoking marijuana and cigarettes bedeii etc. I have drink 5 bottle royalstag neat only. And smoked 20 - 30 times marijuana and cigarettes. Now I have little pain in my chest .And my stomach area.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.