Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K R MeghanadhYour feedback matters!
I am getting some jell like thing in my throat. To remove I have some noise sound, by that everyone is getting irritation on me. Can anyone suggest me best solution.
I put mustard oil in my ear which got drained from the throat. Even when I blow my nose the air rushed out from the ear. The is no discharge of pus or anything from ear what does it mean?
Sir I was cut on my neck with a major by a barber after 5 week I felt flu like symptoms and sore throat for a long time help me.
Sir, Previous 18 months I am facing post nasal dip. I also ct scan my sinus. And doctor says I have DNS problem also. But it is common. And last 1 year I am facing itching whole body mainly night time. When I take anti allergic tablets that time both conditions goes low. Also I take immunotherapy of septline tab. 3 months. And also take all blood tests. But alks are normal (that tests for sinus surgery that doctor proscribed) but I taken second opinion he told me you have allergy .what to do sir .l am suffering from last 2 year. Mainly post nasal dip .plz help me sir.
I have ear pain from last 10 days. I have consulted the doctor but no use. He said infection. What should i do? Please advise.
I have redness in tonsils with inflammation. It os causing cough with pain in tonsils. The cough is since 2 weeks.please help.
I have a irritated sound in ear and I lost at least 5%hearing ability due to negligence of my friend who blasts balloon near my ear I also take allot of medicines but useless Doctors are saying that you have a noise trauma but giving useless medicines CAN YOU HELP ME SIR PLEASE.
Hi dr, I need your help I am in 16 week of my pregnancy n having frequent head and back pain n cold. What should I do also my weight is from starting 70 kg no increase. Also not able to take food without food feeling stomach full. Please advise. Also feeling very dizzy. Please help.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm feeling some whistle like sound in my ears some times it is louder and continuous. Please tell what to do and what is this.
I am having vertigo issue I think. I feel dizziness for most of the time and vomits. Not able to stand or walk it remains till I sleep for some hours. Earlier I got middle ear infection but I took homeopathy ear drop for some time but no improvement. I also had sudden hearing loss before but it is cured as per medical prescription from hamdard medical institute delhi. Pls advice some medicine to get rid of vertigo. Thanks.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.