Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K R MeghanadhYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old I am suffering from hearing loss. I have sinus since childhood. I am not able to hear phone ringing, voice in a place like car and place which is packed by air conditioner and other low voices for 6-7 years. I smokes regularly, do I need a hearing aid, or cough in my body, near my nose and ear can be drained. I smell sense is perfect so there is no problem in case of nose but severe problem in ears. What do I do.
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring and insomnia during my sleep and I feel more sedative when I wake up in the morning. Can you please guide me how to recover from this.
My MRI Report says that I have acute sinusitis in all my sinuses. And I am having headache primarily in my orbits, temples n trapezius region. M also having burning eyes. N sometimes I feel weak. Apart from this I have no other symptoms of sinusitis. By bp n blood sugar are normal. I took a course of Augmentin 1000 mg twice a day for 5 days. But there is no improvement. Help pls.
Hello Doctor, My mom is facing a problem that she has burning sensation in throat while lying on bed or sleeping. Local doctor suggested that acid goes up due to acidity. please suggest some solution.
I am 22 year old and suffering from throat problem like a heavy and hoarse voice due to which I feel criticize to talk with my teacher ,friends ,and anyone stranger and always being disappointed due to it so suggest me something about it to get rid from this problem please.
Sir mere left nose ke bone thore tede hai but doctors ne Muje infectionki medicine de hai alegra120 mg or montair lc hai. Lekin Muje samaj nahe aa raha ke dawaye ka asar kyo nahe ho raha 7 Din se le raha hu. Sirf otrovin se he aram mila hai. Muje puchna hai me agar bone thore tere hai tho Kya Otrovin se aram mile sakta hai ya nahe. Ya fir jo mere nose block ho rahe hai oo infection se as he ho rahe hai.
I am having pain in my ear from 3 days and I also see a small pimple in my ear. What to do to stop the pain?
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.