Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K NirmalaYour feedback matters!
I am a mother of 6 month baby, got operated, my period date is 4 april but from 29 march there z a spoting is it normal?
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha period ke 10 days k bad. Tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye.
Sir, I ejaculated on my gf underwear during humping sex panty got wet, and as per my gf she ovulated last night now we are very afraid about pregnancy, she did not take any i- pill within 72 hours, she is virgin, please help us.
My wife don't have family planing she is now 36 years advice me about safe sex we love each other so much.
Salam Doctor Mn yh janna chahti hon k meri pregnancy ko aj 9 weeks and 1 day hua hai or doctor ne mujhe blood test dya jis ki report mn INDIRECT COOMBS TEST NEGATIVE aya hai tu mn is report k bare mn janna chahti hon k yh sahi hai ya ghalat bcz mujhe apni Doctor k pass appointment mn abhi 3 weeks hain.
I have my periods date on 24. But had physical attachment wid my bf on 18 feb. Though it did not involved sex but he just ejaculated outside my vagina. I use to get periods 4 days before my date. But this tym I have not got them yet. Please suggest me.
The breast size one of my breast is small as compared to the other one. And there is a pain during mc in my breast? Please help.
I trying to get a child since my marriage but after 3 years we are not able to do that but there is 2 miscarriage 1 was in 3rd month and the 2nd was in 2nd but the problem is now that my wife is not able to conceive we r trying for that from last 5 6 month Kindly suggest the way what we have to do Thanks With regards Anubhav.
My Mother is 76 years old. She has undergone a surgery of uterus removal in 2014. After the Surgery she is always sick. Her haemoglobin level is always 10. Her Sugar level after food is 152, and normal before food. BLood pressure is always high but now she is taking medicines to control blood pressure. Please advise some good health habits for her to be healthy, as soon as she wakes up, she says I am feeling very weak and hungry. Her legs pain a lot. Please advise a routine food schedule for her and some advise on how she should keep her diet.
Helo sir I am 30 years old having 6 months baby and working. I hav done c section and also tubectomy. My stomach is like a pregnant. How I hav to flatten my stomach please assist me.
Hi. I am 24 years old recently I got married. I got menses on jan 9th 2016. Tis feb month I did not get menses time its already went so far 37days. I wanna prepone my menses time. I should get menses within 2 days. So please suggest me some precautions. To ger early periods. Thank you reply me as soon as possible. Have a great day.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
Some men are addicted to one sex position and it will take some sort of revolution for them to change from that
The most common position most men favour is the missionary position while others are devotees of the doggy style but some modern men are more flexible and they tend to try out various styles, depending on which gives them or their woman the best form of enjoyment or orgasm.
Whatever sex position you favour, here is what it tells about you.
Missionary: This sex position has been described as Sex 101: The basics of love making. It’s the way we’re taught to have sex, and the way that we see it most often in romance movies of the 80s. But although it is a classic sex position, a 'Missionary Man' might be a little insecure or needs reassurance by seeing his lover being responsive.
You may also be keen on having control during sex, as missionary gives you all the driving power. Since the position finds both people face-to-face, there’s some intimacy to it but its basicness suggests the guy might not be confident about the other moves in his arsenal. It is romantic quite alright but not very adventurous.
There’s nothing wrong with loving the classics, but make sure you take a walk on the wild side every now and then. If you can only climax during missionary, that’s a problem and you will need to do some reprogramming to your sex life. Try switching to woman on top, which has all of the same intimate qualities, but will let you relinquish some of that control and spice things up.
Doggy style: Is there any man who does not love the doggy style sex position? The answer will be a resounding no. In fact, to some men, this is how a man was meant to have sex. A doggy-lover not taps into his territorial animalistic instinct as king of the jungle, but he also has fears of intimacy and is generally unromantic. After all, you probably don’t go for rear entry because you want to whisper sweet nothings in her ear from behind.
You can get the deepest penetration from this position, but what you earn in depth, you lose in intimacy. To make up for it, spring for the spoon position every now and then. You’ll still get to enter from behind, but the snuggly qualities of spooning sex will make your partner feel like a dime, rather than a piece of meat.
Woman on top: The beauty of this position is that there are a million ways to engage in this sex position and still achieve the same end result, and it is all up to your woman. Men who love their women on the saddle are likely concerned with pleasing their partners, and this move shows that he’s confident in being submissive, but he can also be dominant when he enables her to reach her orgasm with deeper penetration. Basically, you get off helping her get off.
Spooning: Given that spooning is most often associated with cuddling and sleep, it’s no surprise that this super intimate position is often the in thing for guys who have a soft spot. But men who love the move aren’t wimps, instead, they’re passionate and eager to please their lover.
Everyone likes to experience the sweeter side of sex, and props for being a romantic. But you can still be intimate while igniting a little more fire into your sex life. While in the spooning position, reach around to stimulate her clitoris, or try a position like missionary where you can gaze lovingly into each other's eyes while penetrating her even deeper.
Standing: Pressed against the front door, hoisted onto the kitchen counter, or in the shower, you can have standing sex anywhere but the bed. That’s why guys who like this position best are adventurous, and often turned on by the idea of being naughty. The 'Standing Man' is a mischievous lover who gets a thrill out of getting caught, and wants to have as much fun as possible with little regard of the consequences
How to make your home mosquito free
With zika virus threat looming large in India, dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases aren't cases on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it.
Sharing is caring. Share this helpful tip with your loved ones by clicking on Share below.