Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K. Naveen KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old I am known case of mitral valve prolapse but its not dangerous said by doctor and I am suffering from panic attacks but I have question that when I have come panic attacks at that time my blood pressure goes spikes up to 150/82 and palpitation chest tightness and discomfort so I am little worry about it so I don't know whether I have a hypertension or anxiety related problem? All reports are normal please help me out of this problem Thanking you.
Sir. Good evening. I am 61. Male.My son is abroad. I am widowed. My BP is 140/90. Known HPTN patient. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 6f. 1 inch. I live alone. I feel depressed. Not happy with my job. Can't get another job at this age. Don't have friends. Isolated myself after my wife's death in an hit and run accident. At the cross roads now and don't know which path to choose. What is the right path for me know? Regards.
My b.p is moderately high. How to control my b.p & comeback in normal condition. please sir/ma'am give me some valuable advice.
Hi, I'm waseem, 25 years old. I've hypertension for 4 years now. I've been using Enam 5 mg (Enalapril Maleate). But now I feel that the strength isn't enough, I keep wanting more. Should I go for 10 mg or any other alternative. Though many say that at this age I shouldn't have hypertension at all.
I am 62 yr. Male no diabetic. BP 90/130 taking tablet tenormin25 & stamlo 5.i am handicap with leg. I can't walk to long. I have corolstrol problem. I want to maintain LDL &HDL pl. Suggest me medicine for my body.
I am 41 years old male. My pulse rate is always between 85 to 100. Should I see a doctor? Please help thank you.
54 years old man blood sugar fasting-128, PP-185, Hb1C-7.4doing regular walking, wt. 57kgs, BP: 125/85 normal What should I do suggest?
I have undergone bypass Surgery 3 yrs Back. I am on Telesatin 40 Nebicard 2.5 Daily with Ecosprin 75 and Atavastatin 10 daily. Pulse 50 /mnt BP 130/80 Lipid Normal. I feel tired if I step up 3 story building without Breathlessness. Is it due to stain or Betablocker? My Physician wann to put me on Hydrochlorthiazie instead of Nebicard. What is your advice. I am a Gynecologist.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity.