Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. K. Narsing RaoYour feedback matters!
He has non healing ulcer right side oral cavity lateral to tongue. Microscopic examination in lab reads as" The smear shows sheet of superficial and intermediate squamous epithelial cells, scattered neutrophil and few small compact clusters of round cells with nuclear atypia. Before lab exam he was prescribed antibiotic Advent and oral gel kenacort 0.1% and candid mouth paint. Please advise.
I have very light sight problem from past four years and im not interested in glasses how can I proceed now?
I have a stye on my left eyelid. This is third time I have got a stye in past month. Please tell appropriate eye drops for this.
I actually had a chalazion over an year ago. Slowly slowly the bump under my eye became small. But it's not gone completely. Please help me to make it go completely.
I have - 3.5 in both eye how decrease them please help me out this I don't like specs which food we eat which exercise we do to decrease my eye number.
Hello my name is imli I have a question for you I am suffering from a problem of eyes. I am unable to see clear vision. Please help me out from it. Also having problem to understand dark colored my age is 23 years. Please help me out from it and answer me. What should I eat.
Hi I hv severe left shoulder and neck side pain from long time what should I do taken tablet nucoxia Mr. and gel but temporary relif agan same due to glasses will it effect.
Is there permanent remedy for dryness in eyes. Which is the best eyedrops for this trouble. I am experiencing this after cataract for the last six months.
I have red dot like spot in the right eye, what can I do? I have also hair fall problem, what can I do?
When I come from outside my face start changing in red and my eye also start paining suggest some suggestion to over come this.
I am 28, male, no medical history. My eyes number is attached here. Is there any medication or tips /exercise/home remedy by which I can have normal eye numbers. I have problem in reading small fonts. For eg. I can read headlines of newspaper but to read full article I have to bring paper near to eyes. Same working with computer, reading is very clear when I wear specs. Is there any permanent solutions in any of the pathy. Please suggest! R -1.0× 170- 6/6 L-1.0× 170- 6/6.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.