Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Dr. my monthly periods are for 5 days before but this time I have period for only 3 days. I want to is it normal? O m 35 years old please guide me. V.
I hav iui 9 days ago but still hav no sign of pregnency. I have breast pain every month same after iui.
Hy my sis got periods only for two days after a day the periods come again for halfday nd also has abdominal pain during periods. She has also constipation, uper body structure is slim but lower abdominal portion is extra broad nd also feels hungry all day. please suggest me the right solution to overcome my problem.
My symptoms include back pain, sexual intercourse hurts somethimes, I don't get wet wen arroused just randomly thu the day, sharp pain in my uterus and if I feel the cervics I think I feel a bump on it. Whats goin on?Please help
Suppose my wife's 1st day of period is on 10 Dec 15. When we do safe sex without any protection. Her period cycle is 32 days. Plsss tell me.
Hello doctor my self animal. I am 25 years old lady. I have irregular period problem. Even gaping is two or three months please suggest me any medicine.
Me and my partner had sex yesterday after having sex she felt severe stomach pain. Is there any problem in the way we have sex.
Sir my parters last date was on 7 june, and we had unprotected sex yesterday 4 july, should I gave her contraceptive tablet, or is it safe because her periods date is close. please help as soon as possible with clear remarks.
I am loosing hair quickly for dandruff. I used many shampoos but it's not stop. Can you please help me how I can stopped it?
I am 18 years old. Since I had started my menstrual cycles. I had complaint of polycystic ovarian cyst. For which I took a l Long treatment. To regularize my periods. BT bcoz of treatment. Nd PCOD I have lost my hairs. Wt should I do regain that volume?
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.