Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. NagabhushanamYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, I am tech graduate still I am not able to take my professional as well as personal life decision by my own. I always need help or suggestions from someone. Please help me to overcome this problem.
Have a good amount of fiber in your diet. It helps to reduce constipation gas problems and is very necessary for gut health. It also helps reducing post prandial sugar levels(sugar in blood after having food ) and also helps in reduction of cholesterol .. so have 2-3 full fruits ,have salads and add fibre to you chapattis
There is burning sensation in my chest. While I get up morning. Can anyone suggest me how to get relief from?
How to become charming with attractive glowing face. Suggest easy ways and suggest things which are usually available. please suggest 100% trusted way.
I have been slim fit from many years after having heavy diet Can you get me some tips to gain weight immediately.
High eye power. How to reduce it. Also wthr I can wear lens or not because I really do not want to wear spectacles. Eye power is -6.5.
Is it essential to wear underwear during exercise, walking or running? I have listened from the people that if you don't wear underwear your sexual health will be affected and your testicles also.
I am suffering from hairloss. Hair is lost from the front portion. What food or ailments should I take to nourish my hair?
Hello doctor I am 7 month pregnant if I do any work like cooking and something after some time I feel pain in my stomach.
I am sleeping late night and sometimes can't sleep as I am a student and studying and I have exam next month. Is there any side effect on weight gain or more weight around tummy area.
Hair growth occurs either naturally or after a specific treatment for hair loss, hair thinning or even baldness. There are several treatments and solutions in the offering. Some of them are genuine and effective while many others are fads or ways to dupe harried people looking for solutions. Homeopathy is one field of alternative medicines that is highly effective in promoting hair regrowth and reducing or curing baldness in the process. It is a stream of medicine that is ancient wherein the doses are prepared by natural and sometimes herbal and mineral sources. People with a penchant for having thick dense hair or if they are suffering from baldness can turn to homeopathy for relief. Many practitioners prescribe the homeopathy medicines bearing the basic nature of a patient. A few specific medicines that are known to promote the hair growth are discussed below.
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective for both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding the growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in Egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.