Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 39 years old male. I am in the process of divorce (mutual consent). Some time I am unable to get deep sleep during night. Some disturbances are there every one or two hours during night sleep by the way of thoughts. Is it normal in this period? How to avoid it? What shall I do? How to free my mind.
How to cure anxiety disorder? What can I do to reduce it? She faces problems like excessive fears and too much self consciousness when facing public.
I am a 24 year old male. I recently pulled a hamstring (or tore it, I am not sure) while playing football. Its been 4 weeks now and I have been doing the usual movement exercise instructed by my physician. I have been taking a calcium tablet also. But It seems like not working as the pain keeps on coming back and I am still walking with a limp. Anything I can do to recover quickly?
Previously I had lot of pimples in my face. Nowadays it occurs as 3 or 4 a month but My prob is I worry I have abt the scars, blackheads those pimples left behind. How to get rid of pimples completely? How to clear those leftover Blackmarks? please Help me doctor _/\_.
Hi I am 24 years old I am already gone to depression now I taking medicine by doctor I want to know come back from depression? Please advice me.
I am 28 years old. My weight 48 kg. I have headache problem. When I take a tension. But I do not want to take any type of tension. I get automatic either in normal situation. And I think thats why I am so thin. What can I do.
Namaste. After hospitalisation for dengue, i have got scalp infection. Symptoms are pin piercing pain, itching, forming small watery pimples which when pinched infects my facial skin. Forms white powderlike and falls on neck and shoulders and gets pigmented. Please help me. Any home or ayurvedic remedies? Is this folliculitis?
I have been suffering from chronic fatigue, Flu like symptoms with low grade fever for last 20 years. I feel always tired, sleepy,Over hungry specially during day hours. I do not feel Fresh and energetic during morning hours even after 8 hours sleep. I always feel burning sensation in sole and palm. The condition becomes worse during summer season can't tolerate the heat. I have lost interest in all life activities. I can't control my hunger and keep on eating I sleep a lot 2-3 hours in day time and 8 hours in night. Due to this over eating disorder and excess sleep I have put on weight 84 KG (Age 44 years Height 5'6') I have been regularly getting check up and body profile tests done. Nothing serious has been reported. BLOOD SUGAR/ VIT B12/ THYROID ARE WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE. Lipid profile is higher side and Doctor diagnosed Metabolic Disorder My blood pressure reading 95/135 (Pre hyper tension ) My body immune system has become very weak I frequently getting cough.
As per medical studies, bipolar disorder is a personality disorder that is said to affect millions of people around the world, as per medical studies. Extreme mood swings that take a person from a state of euphoria to depression can be called bipolar disorder. While we all go through phases of the same, the patients who suffer from this disorder will usually show a persistent swing or shift between varying moods. The severe shifts will lead to difficulties when it comes to managing one's everyday affairs in a normal manner. The symptoms and signs are also characterised by the phases and mood swings that the patient may be going through.
Read on to know more about the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder:
- Mania: One of the extremes in mood swings experienced by the patient includes extreme euphoria or mania for no apparent, or life altering reason. Feeling overly happy and enthusiastic are the basic symptoms of this phase.
- Impulsive: The patient can end up feeling elated for a prolonged period of time, with extreme restlessness and impulsive behaviour. They may also end up getting agitated and edgy. This is usually characterised by fidgety behaviour and when the patient speaks too fast. The patient may speak too fast due to racing thoughts which overtake his or her speech and actions.
- Confidence: In this stage, the patient may also display extraordinary confidence, which may not necessarily be backed by reality. In reality, things may be very different in terms of opportunities, skills, people and other such factors. During this mania phase, the patient may also indulge in risky behaviour that gives an adrenaline rush like gambling and having sexual intercourse with multiple partners. This usually happens when the patient is bolstered by a sudden surge of unfounded confidence.
- Depression: This is the other end of the spectrum for these patients. When the mania abates, it gives to way to extreme depression and even anxiety.
- Withdrawal: The patient usually tends to isolate himself or herself from the rest of the family and social circle for a prolonged period, refusing to meet anyone on a normal basis. They also avoid contact with people whom they meet every day, which can have an adverse effect on their work and the rest of the aspects of their lives.
- Memory and Concentration: In this phase, the patient can also experience difficulty in remembering important things and concentrating on tasks. The patient may also be preoccupied with a number of things which can prevent him or her from making proper decisions. Slow speech and lack of energy may follow as a result of such preoccupation. Preoccupation with death is a common symptom of this phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.