Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K N Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K N ReddyYour feedback matters!
Me n my bf. Met before a month. He just rub his pennis on my surface of vagina. But not entered into it. From that day I get full pain below the stomach. My periods are late by 10-12 days. Yesterday a milky white discharge and today brown discharge was came. What happened to me. I'm feared about Pregnancy? Is there any chances to get it?
Muje 1st miscarriage under 3 month me hua tha now meri pregnancy ko 5 weeks ho rahe hai doctor ne mujhe duvadilan r 40 mg suggest kiya hai kiya ye mere liye safe hai please help kare.
Hi Doc, I was diagnosed with PCOD almost 15 years back. I have never had a natural period. I have taken allopathic, homeopathic as well as ayurvedic treatment but none of them could help me to get a natural period and cure my PCOD. Allopathic Doc usually put me on contraceptive pills like Yasmin but it ultimately had lot of side effects which made me quit being on contraceptive pills. I took ayurveda treatment for almost 1 and half years but it couldn't be cured anf later docs suggested me panchakrma treatment which I am yet to take. These days I have facing sugar hair fall pattern alopecia which hasn't cured with saw palmetto neither with bringraj oil. After doing lot of research I came across these natural herbs called VITEX, MYO-INOSITOL, MILK THISTLE, Zinc supplements and I would like to know how beneficial are these om indian women and being unmarried can I start taking these supplements? I'm really going through a stressful situation and need proper guidance from you all. Thank you in advance.
My fiance and I had oral sex and he did cum a little but I didn't swallow anything. Now im expecting my periods tomorrow but there are no symptoms. I had my last periods on 26th of nov. Kindly guide me if I am pregnant or not? Im too much stressing about this situation. Thanks.
Some diseases are inherited genetically and familial polyposis is one such disease. It is a rare condition that typically affects the large intestines and the rectum. In some cases, it can also affect the upper gastrointestinal tract. People suffering from this condition develop extra tissues in the large intestine. If left untreated, it could turn cancerous at a later stage. Hence, surgery is usually recommended to remove the part of the large intestine that has been affected. In cases where it affects the duodenum and upper gastrointestinal tract, removal is usually not necessary, but the situation needs to be monitored closely.
Surgery is usually advised when the patient is in late teens or early twenties. Until then individual polyps may be removed during a routine colonoscopy exam. Surgery to remove the affected part is usually performed with minimally invasive techniques with laparoscopy being the most common. This surgery involves a few small cuts that each require only a stitch or two rather than a single long cut. This reduces the amount of time the patient must stay in the hospital after the procedure and speeds up the healing process.
There are three main types of surgeries that may be used to treat familial polyposis.
- J pouch or Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis surgery: This is the most preferred form of surgery for this condition. It involves the removal of the colon and rectum without affecting the anus. As a result, the patient can have normal bowel movements after the surgery. It also does not have any effect on fertility.
- Total colectomy: If you do not have any polyps in the rectum, doctors may advise a total colerecomy. This involves the removal of only the colon. The rectum and anus are left untouched. This allows the patient to have normal bowel movements after the procedure.
- Continent ileostomy:This procedure is advised only as a last resort. In this case, the affected part of the large intestine, colon, and rectum are removed. The small intestine is then collected to a small opening in the abdomen known as a stoma. The stoma is attached to a waste bag. Instead of passing stool, all waste created is then removed from this bag.
Surgery does not cure this disease. Hence, even after the procedure, the patient will need regular follow up checks. You will need to be screened for new polyps as well as cancer and tumors. Hence, it is essential to consult a doctor you are comfortable with.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Intra Uterine Insemination is the process where artificial insemination of prepared sperm of husband / donor is done in the uterine cavity for conception in a planned cycle at the time of planned ovulation.
- It is done in cases where the tubes are functional as well as patent . This can be performed in a natural cycle or with artificial hormone stimulation.
- If the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility, cervical mucus problems, minor sperm abnormalities or other male disorders.It is also a cheaper solution for azoospermic males who cannot afford ICSI with TESA . They can have artificial insemination with donor semen.