Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K N ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years female. I have been married for 16 years. In these years I had 2 miscarriages one in 1999 and another in 2008. I have finished with all my treatments and the reports are normal. I have also done the treatment for blockage of tubes. And it is also normal. But I do not understand y I am not conceiving. My husbands sperm count is 20 million. Please help.
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.
My fiance gave me a finger job claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. No semen was ejaculated as he claimed. His finger also din go deep iny vagina. It's been 5 days and should I take an ipill. M very scared. Wat should I do to get my periods if am not pregnant.
If uterus is week there is any chance to pregnancy and get baby, is there any problem due to this, if is there mean give me a valuable regards.
I am nine months pregnant. Three weeks when I had blood diagnosis, the hemoglobin value was 8.2 and the RBC count was 2.9millions/cmm. My doctor has suggested orofer-s injection taken via NS. Now the haemoglobin value has gone down to 7.8 and the RBC are 2.6 What could be the reason for the decrease? What is the intended purpose of orofer-s injection? Should I be worried?
I am 3 and half months pregnant. My usg and blood report is all right. But my bleeding can't stop. Everyday bleeding will happened.
Hello Dr. Am 24 old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal hubby (35 old) reports are also normal, then Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. My weight is 69 height is 5.2 Dr. Told me loose your wait. How to lose weight is it cause to my pregnancy and me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please.
How to avoid you wanted pregnancy. My wife missed period cycle. Her cycle is first 5 day of the month. And today is last day. Her period comes early 2 day from her cycle but this time she missed. We have 3 months baby boy. By my mistake once I don't use protection. And now we don't want baby now. Please guide us. My wife's age is 25 year old. And her delivery is normal. So please please help me to avoid pregnancy.
My gf had last period on 4th of july i.e it was the first day of her period. We had unprotected sex on 10th of july and is took unwanted 72 after that. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
Why the stomach pains more during periods. ND also I personally feel that I require more sweet drinks as I feel to have loss of sugar level,is that so? AND also the body pains a lot.. Can u suggest something for this?
I am 28 years old, have been on T medrol steroid for 3 months (Nov-Jan), since then I am on azathioprine, azoran, folvite, pentids 800 due to Multiple sclerosis (an autoimmunity disorder), having a lot of hair fall since a month, got my blood checkup done and it showed up iron deficiency, I would like to know if steroid is showing after affects, or it is the iron content or azathioprine, according to internet all of it can cause hair fall. Please advice how can this be treated? Have been to a dermatologist and I am using some minoxidil spray as well as consuming FOLLIHAIR TABLET once daily, no improvement since 15 days, hair fall has gone upto 300 strands a day.
I am 31 and I had one miscarriage and one abortion 1 and half years back. And Am hypothyroid patient but am very thin. Now am finding difficult to conceive. Doctor gave injection for ovulation but still m not able to conceive Pls suggest as I want to conceive naturally.
I Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill doubled up with the last. Took a 6 day break on which had my menses then strtd new pack from 8th july on 9th july had protected intercourse but the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Last intercourse. On 21st missed a pill which I doubled on 22nd. Light bleeding occurred on 22nd morning. Pill pack ended on 28th and as I was tensed nausea prevails all over july. Got my menses on 1st aug and continued upto 6th normal bleeding on pills. From aug decided not to be on pills. fever had any intercourse after 14th july. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Menses was about to come on 1st sept but since it did not came did a serum beta hcg test which comes out to be negative 0.11.and usg report says bulky anteverted uterus and ovaries with pcod. Doctor suggested deviry 10 mg tablets 2 times for 5 days and told I should not be having menses while having those tablets. But I got my period after having 2 doses of teeth its heavy. Why is it so that before completing I got my periods? Y my uterus is bulky which is normally common in older women? Before menses I was fln bloated and bloating still have not gone? Is their any risk of pregnancy even though intercourse was last on 14th july and I got two bleeds after that? Can beta serum hcg test be wrong after so many days? And in usg report its only mentioned that bulky anteverted uterus and bulky ovaries with pcod! m I safe?
Hi, My right Fallopian tube has been removed. Yet i can not get pregnant. How it is possible to get pregnant again?
My question is my wife some time suffer from period issue like she suffer from more blood during her period. Is this normal or any physical problem? thanks.
Ever increasing temperature during summers make it very essential to be hydrated with lots of fluids taken in a frequent interval. Proper hydration not only helps general health, it also helps the oral health by maintaining right moisture in the mouth. Natural juices like tender coconut, buttermilk, lassi etc make good choices while carbonated drinks should be avoided.