Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Mustafa Ali
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K Mustafa AliYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male. I want to get rid of from hair which is situated at back and chest. By using hair remover cream is it right or not to remove? I want to remove permanently. What should I do?
I have so many pimples. I applied too many costly product but I doesn't show any good result. Now I tell me what to do.
I'm having this skin problem lately, it's keep coming back. These tiny pimples on scalp, very itchy. Whenever, I accidentally scratches it, it gts worse an enlarged boil, very painful and there more than one of them. What should I do? I took medication from a general physician, several times. It heals but comes back after couple of days or a week. I need some expert advice here. Help me out.
I'm 18 years old. I'm having hair loss I used many oils but It didn't work please help me what should I do now?
I have black spots means blackness as well as pimples on my face and to reduce all I use banana on my face from 3 days Now please help me can my face well to use banana plzz help me.
My age is 20. I have excessive hairloss for over an year. 2 years ago I had full head of hair. But now I notice that I'm going bald. My father is also bald. My uncles are bald too. I know my hairfall is for family reason. I don't want to become bald. What can I do? Which type of treatment should I take? Pease help. I am a 20 year old male, and I suffered severe hair loss for the past eighteen months. The hair loss was not specific to any area of my scalp, but I noticed a marked decrease in my hair density. Any of my immediate family members never showed signs of balding before 55 years of age. My hair loss has stopped now, and it is under control with me losing not more than 5-8 hair strands a day. I only need your advice on how to increase my hair density.
I am 25 years of age, I have pain in my one scrotum right testicle, whenever I lift any wait pain get severe. What protection/precautions or food diet to be maintained. I also have itching in inner thighs near testicles it got blackspot there?
Respected Doctors, I am suffering from alopecia areata and density of my hair has been reduced so please guide me the best available treatment for it either in allopathy ,homeopathy or ayurveda. Please guide me Thanks
Cystic acne is a serious form of acne, which is characterized by deep, inflamed acne breakout. Red cysts are developed under the surface of the skin, which cause great pain. Cystic acnes are not only painful, but also affect your appearance and self-confidence.
Hence, effective steps should be taken to get rid of them. Here are 6 effective remedies to treat cystic acne.
- Do not pop: Avoid popping the acne which appear on your skin. Cystic acnes should never be popped because of their depth and popping or squeezing will make them worse. The more you touch them, the more they tend to worsen, and permanent scars may be left.
- Ice: Applying ice cubes directly to the acne affected area for some time constricts the blood vessels in the cyst. By applying ice, the size and redness of the acne get reduced.
- Proper skin care: You should maintain a simple skin care routine and avoid scented moisturizers. Before applying any lotion, ensure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. Use oil free and non-scented moisturizers.
- Do not get obsessed: Avoid spending hours looking at the cystic acne in the mirror. The more obsessed you, the more negative thoughts will come into your mind, making you feel even worse.
- Towels and pillowcases: Do not let other people use your towels and pillows. Abstain from washing these items with strong detergents and use natural, non-scented laundry products. Change your pillowcases and towels regularly.
- Diet: In case of cystic acne, you should take several diet precautions. Cut down the use of dairy products, excessive sugar, grain products and caffeine. Fried food and fast food should be avoided as well.
For better healing of cystic acne, you should consume probiotic rich foods, foods high in zinc, protein and fiber. You can consume several supplements as well, such as probiotics, zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relax: Stress makes the condition of cystic acne worse. You should undertake relaxation techniques to reduce stress as hormones released due to stress can make the acne worse. You should try natural stress relievers.
- Sleep: Having proper sleep at night regularly improves your health and reduces inflammation due to cystic acne.
- Exercise: Regular exercise benefits the lymphatic system and detoxifies the body. Your mood and self-esteem are improved, which have been hampered due to acne.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree help in treating cystic acne. With anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils are effective and can be applied to the acne directly.
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne, which requires proper care and treatment. Several simple remedies can be used to treat the same.