Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Mukherjee
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I get very tired these days. And I feel to weak. And am sleepy all the time. I have body pains randomly and severe. I am not able to concentrate on my studies because of this. I don't know what to do.
I have a daughter who is a month Old and She is too hairy specially hair on her upper lip on ears as well as forehead. i'm too worried about it. What can be Done to solve this problem. N cos of this she looks a little dark as well.
HB count of my son is 7.2. What is the best way to get it increased and what are the medicine or syrup I can give to improve the HB count. He is active and when someone sees him they won't feel he has any issues. Please help.
Myn face is full of pimples wat to do for ssoft skin and as soon as possible to clear all pimples wat to do any best medicine.
I am 13 years old. When I am studying, I am not able to concentrate, and I get distracted easily. What should I do for it?
I am 19 year old and. I am smoke cigarette. And I am sports man. Is it affects my stamina or my body.
My doubt is whether we can use modalert 100 mg to refrain from sleep during exams? How many hours can we stay awake with it? I mean duration of its power?
I have 61 kg weight I want to reduce weight to 58 ,I keep regular exercise bt I don't know how I follow diet for it please help me.
Mere chehre par pimples hai aur kafi nishan hai aur mera chehra black hota ja raha hai, me apna chehra clean and colour saf karna chahta hu. Please advise.
Hi I am 31 year old I have very small penny like only 4 inch when it erect pls tell me what I do to increase my penny size.
I got lower back pain and mange it with applying some herbal oils or pain balms. Still doing Surya namaskar. Is there a way to get it under control so that my yoga practice is not affected.
Hello .when I made first time sexual relationship then I didn't get blood. And after that whenever I made relation after the 10-15 mins my vagina get dried n its started hurting me .mtlb vagina itna jyada dry ho jada h ki penis andar enter hi nhi kr pati h or kr jaye to pain bahut hota h .isse pehle v Maine ye question kiya tha then doctor ne suggest kiya intervaginal cream I was asking for that which kind or cream or therapy or kya wo future me mere pregnancy ko affect krega ya nhi.
Crohn's Disease is a medical condition that falls under the category of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Crohn's disease triggers inflammation of the digestive tract resulting in ulcerations and sores, mostly affecting people between 17-30 years (people of other age groups can also be affected). The inflammatory disease is a chronic illness that gives rise to a host of complications such as frequent and chronic diarrhea, fever, rapid weight loss, abdominal pain, to name a few.
Unfortunately, there is no permanent treatment available for Crohn's Disease. However, effective remedies and treatments are available to reduce and manage the symptoms and complications associated with Crohn's Disease. Many people dealing with Crohn's Disease have benefitted immensely from surgery.
When surgery is recommended for Crohn's Disease?
A surgery becomes essential when the medicines and other nonsurgical treatments fail to control or manage the symptoms and complications triggered by Crohn's Disease, some of which include
- Severe intestinal inflammation followed by uncontrolled bleeding
- There is a bowel abscess or a perforation
- Toxic Megacolon (a fatal condition whereby the large intestine swells up and also becomes dilated due to the inflammation that affects the intestinal walls)
- An intestinal blockage or narrowing of the intestinal
The surgery for a Crohn's Disease can be of different types depending on the part of the digestive tract affected.
- Colectomy: This is mainly carried out in the case of the Crohn's Disease causing such extensive damage to the colon that it needs to be surgically removed. Following the removal of the colon, the small intestine may be connected to the rectum to ensure that the bowel movement is not affected.
- Bowel Resection: A bowel resection is usually performed to treat a fistula or to get rid of the diseased and inflamed portion of the intestine to avoid further aggravation.
- Proctocolectomy (Ileostomy): This surgery is performed to get rid of both the rectum and the colon affected extensively by Crohn's Disease. Here also, post removal of the organs, the surgeon connects the small intestine (end part or the ileum) to the stroma or a small opening in the abdomen. This rearrangement is done to ensure that the wastes from the small intestine get eliminated.
- Stricturoplasty: This surgery goes a long way to open up the areas of the small intestine that have narrowed down due to Crohn's Disease.
Risks associated with the surgery
Every surgery comes with their share of side-effects and risks. In the case of Crohn's Disease, the surgeries can give rise to complications such as
- Pain, swelling, bruising is common.
- There may be Infection at the site of the incision.
- Scarring at the incision site.
- There can be a blockage of the bowel (temporary or short-term)
- Surgical removal of the diseased part of the small intestine can trigger inadequate absorption of the vital nutrients (Short-Gut Syndrome).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son 11years suffering with tonsils infection and ear infection seasonally. Tonsils are looking big size comparatively others. Is it necessary to remove the tonsils.
I am facing with premature ejaculation problem .please suggest me any medicine for control this problem.
I am facing for past two months on my penis is getting black and dry and I am not having sex mood and erectile problem why? What is the reason how to take treatment please tell.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"