Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K MadhavaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old girl. My forehead is breaking out too much since some months, my skin used to be clear, dry and no acne. Now my forehead is filled with acne, little bumps, blackheads, and my t zone has suddenly became very oily. I tried many hime remedies, they worsen it even more. I am so fed up, a new pimple pops up every day. Some have left scars. Please help me, what should I do? I want to get my clear skin back asap! Please help!
I have an cut scar on my nose which is 10 years older so doctor please let me know with any gel or medicine to fade the scar it looks bad and it leaves me feeling uncomfortable.
I have dark circles and also black scars around the lips, eye lids are also blackish. What to do to get rid of this problem?
Dark underarms cause embarrassment especially when you want to wear sleeveless or short sleeve outfits. Underarm darkening is a very common problem and is characterized by the discoloration of the skin in the armpits.
The main causes of dark underarms are shaving, hair removal creams, sweating, excessive weight, use of alcohol based deodorants and perfumes etc. Here are some effective natural cures for treating dark underarms.
Natural cures for dark underarms
One of the main reasons for darkening of the armpit is the accumulation of dead cells in that area. We often skip exfoliating our underarms and as a result face this problem. Baking soda proves to be very effective in terms of exfoliation or scrubbing. Take two tablespoons of baking soda and a few drops of water. Make a slightly thick paste and apply it on the armpits. Rub it in circular motion gently. Doing this regularly for at least 3-4 times a week will help unclog pores and scrub away all the dead skin, thus lightening your skin.
Lemon and cucumber
Both lemon and cucumber are beneficial remedies when it comes to skin lightening. We all know that lemon juice has been used for lightening skin tone since ages. On the other hand, cucumber has natural bleaching properties and also helps to soothe and cool the skin. Making a mixture of both the lemon juice and cucumber juice and applying it on the affected area will help you get rid of dark underarms. You can also use just the lemon or cucumber juice with a little bit of turmeric powder to get better results. Do this every day to achieve maximum results.
I am 25 years old. Feel low immunity, continue sneezing, itching, coughing, allergy, all time nose-donot take any smell. And also urtica problem. Last 6 years. When anti allergy tablet eat all is good. What I should do permanantly? please tell as soon as possible. Homeopath, allopathy all are use.
I'm getting too many dark spots on my face nowadays especially after pimple bursts leaving dark impressions on face. Can you please suggest a suitable medicine to get a better and bright face!
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.