Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. K.M.K Reddy PYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
I am using daily this tablet (coveram5mg) my age 46 yeas old my job is driving 12 hours & cholesterol have 8.5 using tablet lorvast total start 2 month finish this tablet using permanent for life.
Whenever I am tensed there is a very sharp pain in my last vertebrate my heart beats very fast and I could feel the beat.
I am 50 years old. Recently I checked my blood lipids. Result shows as under cho-pod 181.00 mg/dl gpo-pod 496.00 mg/dl hdl cholesterol direct 32.00 mg/dl ldl" 127.00 mg/dl vldl cholesterol 99.20 mg/dl cholesterol/hdlc ratio 5.7 ldlc/hdlc ratio 3.97 tgl/hdlc ratio 15.50 my eco and ecg was normal and pertaining to blood report what is you opinion and what are all the precautions I have to take.
I am 23 year old and I have a chest problem like on my chest point have a little bit big size as compare a normal one And when I am wearing a t-shirt I m feeling very sad and uncomfortable.
I'm 31 years old male having weight 120 kgs height 6 ft. I was taking allopathic medicine for high blood pressure n I used it for 8 months but after that I am using homeopath from 8 months. Recently I have been diagnosed with high uric acid which is 7.93. Please suggest me that what to eat n what to not eat bcz some people are saying that I hv take medicine lifetime n I don't want this. I want to reduce it naturally Thanks.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.