Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K M JayadevanYour feedback matters!
Sir, I m regularly having alcohol for a long time. But now I feeling asleep disorder pain in my head all-day and in my upper portion of head and eyes stretching and pain in it, most important that I m feeling that my heart is weak and when I lay down it beats very fast and some time slow. I can feel it in my head. What should I do? please suggest me some medicine.
How to reduce fat near heart? And say the diet for healthy heart. Like the food which people with heart issues can have and the food they have to avoid for a better living.
I am 69 years old male. My bp as on 15/4/15 130/80 and glucose fasting is 80 and pp is 132. Hb1ac average blood glucose 108. Creatinine is 1.6. Whether my health is ok.
I am having pain at the centre of the chest portion every time while ingesting food. And It has become regular now a days. I want to know the reasons which could be behind it.
I am 27 years old male and I have pain in the right side of upper body just below my ribs. The pain is such that something is streched. Its more when i'm in sitting posture.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 37 year old male. I have last one month neck pain. My cholesterol level is 240. Body getting to much pain. Gas trouble also in my body. How can I reduce this pains.
Cholesterol is one of those terminologies that need a clear and fresh understanding, right from scratch. It is nothing but obvious and common for you to primarily know about the ill effects of cholesterol and what it does to your body; from increasing the risks of cardio-vascular diseases to adding to your waistline. However, it is time we all got a fresh perspective on what cholesterol is.
So, to start off, what is actually cholesterol?
It is waxy substance produced by the liver which plays an important role in the proper functioning of the cells, digestive process and synthesis of Vitamin D in the body. As cholesterol is a fat based substance that does not dissolve in blood, it is transported, throughout the body, by a protein called the ‘lipoprotein’. The lipoproteins that carry cholesterol are of two types: Low-Density
Lipoprotein (LDL) and High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
Why is LDL ‘bad’?
LDL is known as ‘bad’ cholesterol as it is responsible for plaque formation that reduces flexibility of the arteries and tends to clog them.
Why is HDL ‘good’?
HDL is known as the ‘good’ cholesterol because it gets rid of excessive LDL from the arteries and transports them to the liver where they can be broken down. Too much of bad cholesterol in the body can lead to clogged arteries that may result in stroke or a heart attack. Now that you know that too much LDL cholesterol is bad for you, you need to keep it under control while raising the good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
In order to do that, you need to make certain modifications in your lifestyle.
Some of them can be:
- Eat foods that are good for the heart: Avoid eating saturated fats and trans-fats as they raise LDL levels in the body. Instead, choose foods that are rich in the heart healthy monounsaturated fats such as almonds and olive oil. Also, include foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids such as fish oil; these fatty acids increase HDL levels in the blood.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise not only helps you to lose calories but also increases the good cholesterol levels in the body. Aim for 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises in the form of brisk walking, running or cycling to keep your heart muscles healthy.
- Stop smoking: Smoking can cause the blood vessels to narrow down, thus increasing blood pressure, owing to the constriction of the blood vessels. Quit smoking right away and your ticker will thank you for it. Remember to limit alcohol consumption as well.
- Maintain optimal weight levels: It’s time to get rid of all the excess fat from the body, especially the visceral fat (abdominal fat). Obesity increases the risk of heart diseases and also has a negative effect on the cholesterol levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am 45 years old. Recently for 3 years I am having high blood pressure. Blood pressure is in the range 85/130 or some times 90/130. My doctor prescribed me to take concor 2.5 mg tablet. Even after taking this medicine daily recently my blood pressure increased to 110/170. Another doctor has prescribed me to take Neopress Am tablet. After having Neopress Am tablet my blood pressure goes to 75/120 but after having concor 2.5 mg my blood pressure is still in 100/140. Can you please suggest which medicine I need to take now.
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.