Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K.LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a problem of mild loose motion. From Since 1 month. I had to go loo 2-3 times a day. Please suggest.
How to get rid of GERD.in my case few days I will have acidic reflux in the morning and few days I do not have. How to get rid of this?
Sir I am having fistula since from last 3 days this happened first time in my life. I am worried about that this thing will actually curable or not please give me some advise to get rid of this problem naturally.
I have digestion problem since last year. When my food quality changes I suffer a lot. So what should I do?
मेरी पत्नी की आयु 62 साल है उनके पेट में गैस बहुत हैं , कोई भी चीज खाये तो गैस ने लगती है फलस्वरूप उसने केवल हरी सब्जियां तोरी टिंडे घीया या खिचड़ी , दलिये का सेवन करना शुरू कर दिया है लेकिन फिर भी कभी कभी बहुत दिक्कत होती है , तली हुई चीजें व मीठे सेवन भी रखा है , इसकी वजह से तबियत भी गिरी गिरी रहती है व गैस सिर में भी चढ़ जाती है तो सर दर्द करता है , कृपया कुछ सुझाव देने का श्रम करें धन्यवाद
While doing potty my anus is come out .I have this problem from very long time. Took many treatment but no relief. Now it has large size so sometimes its painful .Sometime air got entered in my stomach through anus hole. Very painfully. Please suggest me.
Hi I am having severe headache since 3 days and having lower abdomen pain. Also feeling like vomiting.
If you are suffering from gastritis, it is important for you to know about the most ideal tips and treatment methods related to the condition. Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the stomach lining called gastric mucosa. The most common symptoms of the condition include nausea, vomiting and illness in the upper abdomen, right after having a meal. Heartburn, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, indigestion and bloating are other symptoms of gastritis.
Here are 10 tips for treating gastritis using simple home remedies:
- Carom seeds: Carom seeds are natural antacids and are effective for curing gastritis. They give relief to the mucous membrane of the stomach from acidity and hyper acidity. Nausea, indigestion and bloating are also treated.
- Ginger: Ginger treats gastritis effectively because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, treats infections and eases gas, stomach pain and nausea.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is essential when you are suffering from gastritis. Yogurt containing active live culture is more beneficial in the case of this disease. It contains probiotics, which protect the stomach lining from the bacteria that causes gastritis. Your immune system also gets a boost.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea works wonders in treating gastritis. It contains several essential oils, which are helpful for your digestive system. It also soothes the intestinal walls, giving relief from pain. Stomach inflammation also goes down.
- Peppermint: This herb is also efficient for gastritis treatment because of its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. Its soothing properties reduce inflammation and also help with heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are also beneficial in healing gastritis because of their antioxidant properties and phenolic compounds. They help in preventing the start of stomach lining inflammation.
- Holy basil: Holy basil helps in healing acute gastritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These help in reducing inflammation and infection. Stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea are also reduced.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds help in soothing your digestive system and relaxing your gastrointestinal tract muscles. This is an important part of gastritis treatment. These seeds contain antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and stomachic properties and are beneficial in relieving symptoms such as indigestion, intestinal gas, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Licorice: This Ayurvedic remedy for gastritis contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which help in reducing inflammation. Symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are also treated. The stomach’s inner lining is protected from infection, thereby reducing the risk of ulcers.
- Raw potato juice: Raw potato juice is considered to be an important remedy for gastritis because of its antacid and healing properties. The alkaline properties of potato help in reducing cramps, bloating, and other common symptoms of the condition.
I am regularly facing digestion problem. Whenever I goes for toilet I am facing problem of hard stool. I am having a normal diet as my all family usually have in a day. But only I am getting a digestion problem. Which type of doctor should I concern please help or prescribe some medicines for this problem.
How can I reduce/cut my weight? Or how I should be properly fit? Or how I can I increase my digestion power?
Sir 3 years back I gone through operation for anal fissures and now I am getting bowel movement 3 times a week. And I am getting some irritations in the Anus. What shall I do.
I am suffering from chronic gastritis. When I feel small round ball like in throat ,there is severe headache n fire on top of the head More the acidity the more the feeling At present I am using homeo medicine. Please Guide me.
She has Gallstone of multiple nos apox 15 nos of small size. An MBBS doctor suggest to Laparoscopic operation. But I don't want to operation immediately. Want to go for Ayurvedic Treatment. I want actually Name of the Ayurvedic Medicine to Eliminate Gallstone and cure immediately.
The stomach is not cleaned and the gas becomes formed. Do not mind eating food. Lower back sometimes pains.
Sir, I want to know is fistula is curable by homeopathic treatment. Or surgery is the only option? If it surgery then laser surgery is possible for fistula? What about its recurrence?
I suffer from Hyper acidity. Generally more prominent in the evenings. I have to take ant-acids regularly. Please advise .
Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort. The stomach condition wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as hyperacidity. It causes uneasiness alongside symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn, unexpected stomach pain, etc. According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body.
The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be had like milk and salt or milk and fish
- Extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods
- White flour products
- Products made from white sugar
- Excessive intake of coffee and tea
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What happens to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your various digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, bringing about better digestion.
What changes you're required to make?
To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as:
- To curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes
- Avoid having curd/yogurt at night
- Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on
- Avoid fermented as well as processed foods
- Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.