Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in head due to heavy medicine. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please suggest.
Sir from last many days I am getting angry suddenly and that to too much without any reason and also I forget many things to do, because of which I am getting very troubled. Please provide me some help regarding my illness. Iost anything serious or it is normal. Please provide me the cure too.
Last 2 to 3 month. I am feeling not clear vision to my eyes. Whenever I use cold water to my eyes. It gives good result up to 10-15 minutes. After that feeling not clear vision. Is it increases my permanent eye point or temporary because of any problem? please tell me briefly.
I am a 26 year old man my back is paining whenever I wake up what should I do ? does yoga can solve this problem or some preferential exercise will do ?
I am 22 years old I am suffering from some kind of laziness every time what can I do to overcome this?
Dear doctor is there any tablet/oil to reduce belly fat. I do not have time for gym workout, running etc. Kindly help out. Recently I heard about slim now tablet for reducing belling fat is it a good tablet will there be any side effects can we go for it. I want to be slim. Thanks sivaraj.
Hi Dr. I have problem of period today my period is coming but no. Bleeding occur but lots of pain and I have ovarian cyst and white matter is excreted please give any medication clear my bleeding.
I masturbate from the past 2 years. With a vibrator on the clitoris or urethra only. No vaginal stimulation I am experiencing abdominal cramps. EVen I hav a undergone an operation for the removal of blockage of ureter. IT also pains there. Can my over masturbation with the vibrator lead to brain death or damage and kidney failure? Plss answer as I cannot discuss with any body. My sonography (recent) is normal.
Dear sir/mam, sorry for asking that type of questions, but it's urgent. Mujhe hastha maithun ki bari lat lag gayi hai kitna v kosis karta hu control karne ka fir din me ek bar kar hi leta hu, please koi upaye bataye, sath me mai ye v janna chahta hu ki ye sarir ke liye kitna hanikarak hai, or kya hastmaithun se hair fall ki bhi samasya hoti h kya?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section, premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
What to avoid:
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.