Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
What to eat to gain weight in a healthy way. I have acne so please suggest food and supplements which don't worsen acne and help me gain weight.
This is my 22nd week of pregnancy I am frequently urinating like evry now and then. Is this normal? My sugar level is fine I got my anomaly scan too I am fine. Offlate babies movements are so frequent. I can feel it below my abdomen.
Hi. I can't bend my thumb from joint but with any support I can do so ,by own I am not able to bend and there is no pain or hurt, please tell me what is problem and how to cure it any medicines.
I am daily going for gym for past 2 years now I think I want to take protein supplements to build up my body ,so please tell me if I take protein supplements will it have any side effect for it and which protein supplements is good for health.
I am 25 years old.& I have the problem of sinus due to this I have the regular cold. So what should I do ?
What are the normal colors of penis what is normal shape size of penis Pl send me pics of the normal erected penis.
My name is sunny i'm just 45 kg and my age 21 please tell me sir how to gain my weight i'm so disturbing about this thought please help me what I eat and what to do.
I am suffering with hair fall since 3 years the main reason is I changed my place then I think problem with water so please provide a solution for it.
My daughter is 19 years old. She is very diet conscious and eats only thetypical healthy food which comprises of Fruits (apple, banana) , small helping of rice with vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, beans etc. She avoids any sugar based items and only has these maybe once in a week and that too in small quantities. She goes to the gym for treadmill etc. Yet in-spite of all this she breaks out into pimples every few days. What could be the reason for this?
I'm 21 years old girl having problem of obesity, due to extreme pressure of study i'm unable to maintain it. My weight is 70 kg, height 5'3. Please give your valuable suggestions.
Hi. I am a software engineer. Am 30 years old and 3 years since got married. I am having pcod and thyroid. I have undergone ovarian drilling last month. What is the chance of me me getting conceived naturally? Any diet recommendations? Or dos and do nots?
My friend is having constipation problem often. Even though she takes lot of water to get rid of the problem, this doesn't help her much. So, can you please help her to get out of this problem?
Sir, few years back I was having a healthy sexual life and my partner were also good in it, but later we both started having problems with stomach pain, the upper part of my penis feel something weird kind of pain or feel while having sex with my partner. She also feel the same way in her abdomen. We used to have the sex some time half or more than one hour. Is this the reason for the cause. Now the situation like we both r helpless. We even don't try to touch each other for the sexual purpose. What are the remedies to get back to our sexual life. I'm hoping this personal information won't be disclosed to any one.
I am 30 yrs old female having 7 yrs old one daughter. I have small small painful cyst in my left breast .Is it cancer?
What should be the food for 2 and 1/2 years old in case of diarrhea. Also, can boiled potato with a pinch of salt can be given?
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.