Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K K Reddy
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K K ReddyYour feedback matters!
Doctor sir is fine in treatment but problem with front office people dat is reception
I am 18 years of age suffering from asthma for which the chest specialist has prescribed me sappal f 200 inhaler. But still I get headache and tightness in the chest and breathing problems sometimes. Also headache and feverish and block nose. Please advise.
I am always suffering with cough, once the cough arise it take 10-15 days to recover so please help to get proper treatment.
My 4 months daughter is having very cough (khasi) I consulted Dr. Before 2 days still she has cough what should I do.
I am 26 yrs, I have tonsil stones in my throat and they are occurring continuously and also suffering with severe gas problem. Now I am having irritation in my throat after drinking or eating anything, early in morning when I woke up I don't have any irritation but when I drink milk or water in the morning it will cause irritation in throat, I feel like some Mole is their in back of tongue. So can any doctor help me out from this situation, I want to whether it is gas problem or throat problem. I am suffering with tonsil stones from around 20 days.
Sir/Mam I am suffering a little bit with asthma. How to cure it permanently ? What is the easy and best way for curing it ?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.