Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. K.k. JainYour feedback matters!
I have migraine problem what should I do to escape for this pain pls ans me fast I am waiting for your answer.
I am 28 years old female have headache indifferent time, doctor said migraine, what treatment of migraine. Three months the period are disorder what reasons I don't know?
I lost my someone special a month ago due to which I cannot sleep properly and I have headache too. Perhaps I became an insomniac which is very bad for my health, maybe. Day by day I am losing my weight too, a month ago I had a bulkier muscle but these days it is getting decreased. Actually I am getting thin. May be I should not tell you but as you are a doctor I frankly say that these days I am addicted tomasturbation. I do this twice a day. So suggest me some better advise to get back my proper health and leave off my addiction.
Hi I 'm 33 years old male from last 3-4 months initial had been facing issue related to muscular pain in legs + upper/middle back pain (spine)- also experienced pain when trying to move/raise leg specifically in morning, slowly and slowly with time, medicines (pain-killers for muscular pain etc.) and few back exercises, it went away- however few issues still remain and have increased as such over time :- 1.Whenever I go to washroom and sit down (without any support as such) continuously for 1-2 mins or more. , I start feeling pressure on the toes and extreme numbness/tingling sort of appears which lasts for 3-4 mins. After I get up from that position -as soon as I get up, I feel pain on little bit below the left side of the knee (of the right leg) and pressure on the middle chest-position (food pipe) - earlier ,when I used to get up from the position , the pain occurred on the middle back side but after few back exercises+ medicines ,it switched to almost the knee portion and it occurs on a daily basis. I had gone for all types of tests blood sugar, TSH,TLC, DLC,SGOT, SGPT,AEC, CBC,cholesterol etc. All fine but seems RBC count is increasing over the last 2 tests I had undergone in the last 8 weeks or so 1st test count was 5.7 million/cumm 2nd test it showing 6.0 million/cumm haemoglobin increased from 14.3 gm% to 15.1% (though within normal limits as per report) MCH and MCV slightly lower values than normal 2.I feel a lot of wrinkles appearing along with numbness on both my hands - 2-3 months before, when I used to keep the legs straight onto table or bed while sitting in the chair (table/bed at slightly higher position than the chair) and watching something/working with laptop etc. , numbness on legs and hands used to appear and last till I get up and walk around for 4-5 mins. Now for last 10-15 days, I used to suddenly have a lot of wrinkles/some type of numbness along with dryness on fingers of both the hands , palms become reddish at that moment with a large no of wrinkles appearing though I can work but still uncomfortable until they are gone after 10-15 mins or so . 3.Still pain appears on extreme lower back position specifically when I sit for 30-1 hr. In car/office etc. So is it all related to spine or is something related to blood cells which is causing all this trouble for last 3-4 months ? Could you please guide me on these issues and let me know the resolution for the same - any tests, specific type of exercises etc.
My simple question is im really confuse bcoz im having pain in my head from 5 years and pain is continually 24 hours is this migraine headache. Is migraine pain 24 hours.
I Can create voices of mine in my head and random people voices, they advise me, they are intrusive, unwanted and I can not remove these creation of voices. I know that i'm making voices in my head. I'm confused with thinking and these voices. Is it normal to create this voices in head?
I have trembles in my hands since my childhood. People shaking hands with me can easily feel them. What could be the possible reason for it?
I have great fear to take a cup or glass of hot things like tea. Whenever I try to do this, my hand as well as whole body tremble. Before some month I was taking a plastic cup of tea. That time my hand trembled and hot tea fell on my hand. And there was some burn on my hand. From that day I feel very much fear to take a cup or glass of hot tea.
Before last night I was drunk I fall down from the stairs. Then onwards my hands went partially numb. I am confused about the same. Please help me.
The neurones in the brain are constantly reorganising their connections both functionally and physically according to the environment, your thinking and behaviour. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. Through neuroplasticity the nerve cells of brain can compensate for injury to some parts of the brain and enable a person to recover from stroke, birth abnormalities. It is also beneficial in treating autism, ADD, learning disabilities and helps manage obsessive compulsive disorders.
Here are seven things you should know about neuroplasticity.
- Change depends on the attentiveness of the brain: Neuroplasticity changes can only happen if the brain is alert and active. When the brain is active it releases neurochemicals that are necessary for the neurone connections to change. If a person is distracted to inattentive, these changes cannot happen.
- The more the effort; the bigger the change: Neuroplasticity changes depend on how motivated the person is to change or learn new tasks. For this reason, when it comes to using neuroplasticity for physiotherapy, it is essential to first deal with any depression or anxiety issues the patient might be having before attempting to rehabilitate them.
- It helps strengthen neural connections: Repetition of actions is one of the key elements of neuroplasticity in physiotherapy. Through this, the strength of neurone connections is strengthened to include sensory information, movement and cognitive patterns.
- It improves cell to cell connections: This is crucial to a patient’s rehabilitation as it increases reliability and makes a person more independent. In turn, this makes behaviour patterns more reliable.
- It helps predict actions: A task can usually be broken down into a series of smaller tasks. For example, feeding oneself can be broken down into steps that begin with lifting a spoon and filling it with food to finally putting the spoon into your mouth. Hence, along with completing an action, the brain must also know what to do next. Neuroplasticity helps improve this associative flow and allows the brain to predict the next step.
- Changes can be temporary or permanent: Initial changes due to neuroplasticity are temporary ad only if the brain determines the experience to be desired is this change made permanent. This is why when treating mobility issues, patients are not always able to repeat tasks in the same way.
- Memory guides the learning: When making new neural connections through neuroplasticity, the brain is taught to discard unsuccessful attempts and only remember the experience of the successful attempts. From here, adjustments are made to improve the connection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.
I am suffering from Migraine. Can you please suggest me any medicine so that I can get rid of the heavy pain which was unbearable.
Hello, I'm suffering from migraine and I consulted a doctor regarding this and having medicines for it. Even though I'm not feeling well and since few days I unable to remember that concepts which I read and use to forget works. Is this thing is due to migraine head ache please suggest me doctor.
Migraine pain can be very excruciating and can go on for days at an end. Only those who suffer from it know how blinding the pain can be and how badly it disrupts your life and daily schedule right at its onset. At most times, you end up taking painkillers which do not give permanent or immediate relief from pain.
There is one antidote which is known to stop migraine pain in just 3 minutes.
To make this antidote, you will need lemon juice, peel of a lemon and some himalayan salt. Himalayan salt is important because the crystals are packed with rich nutrients - as many as 84!
Mix two teaspoons of himalayan salt with juice of two lemons and grated crust of one lemon. Put the mixture in a jug or a bottle and add a glass of water. Shake or stir it well and drink this water in one go. While the drink doesn't taste very good, it has amazing properties and cures migraine pain within the next three minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.