Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Harati
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.HaratiYour feedback matters!
Respected doctor, I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 8th October. My period date was 28th but there was no periods. So I consulted a gynecologist who gave me meprate 10 mg for 3 days. After 7-8 days I had bleeding for 2 days. I did upt (urine pregnancy test) on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Was it Periods bleeding or implantation bleeding. I am very tensed. please guide m.will b highly grateful to you.
After taking the tablet of metadoze ipr 850, I felt mouth dryness, severe cough, numbness in my throat and vagina. When I cough severely light bleeding in my vaginal part. Is any problem.
Various Ayurvedic treatment modalities in gynaecology
- Reproductive tract infections are being increasingly recognized as a serious global health problem.
- They can have severe consequences including infertility, ectopic pregnancy, chronic pelvic pain, miscarriage, low birth weight babies etc.
- To treat these disorders, along with ORAL AYURVEDIC treatment, local treatment also plays an important role.
Treatments that can be helpful are
- Uttarbasti: Uttarbasti is instillation of sterile medicated oil or ghee into uterine cavity at particular period of menstrual cycle. It acts as a purification treatment for uterus & fallopian tubes. Active principles of medicine get absorbed & helps to maintain the health of reproductive organs. It is common treatment for infertility, anovulation, endometriosis, tubal block, heavy bleeding & recurrent abortions.
- Basti: As the reproductive organs are under influence of Apan Vayu and Basti is an important intervention of diseases related to Apan Vayu. Basti is medicated oil, milk or decoction enema. Enema gets absorbed from the micro-channels of intestine & gives the desired effect according to cause and medicine. It is also done in 9 th month of pregnancy to clean the bowels and facilitate the normal labour.
- Basti Chiktsa is very helpful in for irregular menses, painful menses, heavy bleeding, anovultion, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Backache and Obesity.
- Katibasti: Katibasti is keeping warm medicated oil on the lumbar region for some specific period. It is helpful in sciatica, low backache, lumbar spondylosis, muscular spasm at lumbar region.
- Yoniprakshalan: Yonidhavana is nothing but irrigation of vulva and vagina with warm decoction. Medicines for decoction are used according to the cause. Yonidhavana is helpful in vaginal infections and white discharge.
- Pichudharan: A sterile tampon soaked with medicated oil or ghee is kept in posterior fornix of vagina for 4-5 hours, the procedure is called as pichudharan. It is useful in narrow introitus, vaginismus, cervical erosion, cervicitis, infertility, cystocele, rectocele, 1st degree uterine prolapse etc. Medicines for pichu are used according to the cause. Pichudharan is also done in 9 th month of pregnancy to soothen reproductive tract and facilitate normal delivery.
- Vartidharan: Yonivarti is vaginal suppository or pessary. It is indicated in white discharge, vaginal infections and cervical erosion.
- Dhoopan: It is the process in which fumigation if vulval and vaginal region is done by herbal medicines. Mostly, it is done after delivery to reduce watery secretions, pus and wound discharge.
- KsharPratisaran: It is an application of Kshar (ash obtained by burning herbs) over affected areas, mainly cervical erosion and cervicitis.
- Shirodhara: Shirodhara is continuous & gentle pouring of medicated oil, liquids or decoction on the forehead. Shirodhara immediately calms, relaxes and has a cleansing effect on mind and nerves. It can help relieve symptoms of anxiety, menopausal stress, stress due to infertility, fatigue & hypertension. Shirodhara has been used to treat vertigo, sleeplessness, disturbed sleep, psoriasis, depression, headache, etc.
I have 2 month amenorrhoea with history of recurrent miscarriage, now my Dr. has started Ingectionlonopin 0.4 alternate day ,Injection Hcg weekly with tab ecosprin 75 mg daily and folic acid for up to 3 month so I want to say is it good treatment for me, or can it create any serious complication?
Had a pregnancy test which was negative and went to lab for a test she had a test with strip which came out positive and again went to gynaecologist there again negative result. No clear periods yet only spotting.
Is taking contraceptive pill only twice in a month is safe? And what is the maximum no. I can take contraceptive pill in a month. And what should be the days gap should maintain to take pill.
I had a pill only on a doubt after having sex on next day after my periods and now after five days I have pain in lower abdomen and also a lot of continuous bleeding from vagina I had changed about 10 pads since last one day please suggest me some medicine to get rid of itt.
Hello Sir, I am 22 year old girl and facing weak confidence because of my flat personality. Please advice me how to get a good personality by which I am also looks like a perfect girl with full confidence?
I want to know the side effects of taking pain killers during periods. My mom always ask me not to have pain killers during instead to bear with the pain.
It's time to welcome the New Year with enthusiasm and joy. The new year is an exciting time, brimming with the fresh starts and new beginnings. It's also the time when you plan your resolutions for the year. It’s a chance to recommit to your health and well-being - Exercise three times a week, drink more water, eat healthy. Well... creating these resolutions is easy enough, adhering to them beyond the month of January, however, is just a different story.
As per a research, only 40 percent of the people are actually able to achieve their resolutions with the majority getting off the bandwagon within six months. It's easier to set realizable goals that are achievable in reasonable steps, however, it is difficult to turn your wishes into actions as it takes time for a behavior to change. As making a new behavior or habit, permanent requires diligence and commitment. So, here are some health and fitness goals that are not only easy to plan, but are also easy to realize.
- Reboot your diet: When adopting a new diet, think a step ahead and be always prepared. Avoid situations that make your body feel deprived and crave for that snack. Establish the motivation behind your seeking the diet change and use this motivation to limit the ingestion of unhealthy meals.
- Formulate your resolution into a positive action: Emphasize on the positive action that you will add more vegetables to my diet and not just that you have to lose weight. Eliminate junk food products from the fridge and kitchen pantry and restock them with healthy food products and healthy snack options for those food cravings in between meals.
- Reboot your workout plan: To have a successful workout plan, adopt it as a permanent lifestyle change, rather than an activity towards a number on the scale. Set weekly fitness goals to establish and monitor success ensuring self-motivation.
- Reward achievable targets: Have realistic rewards for the achievable targets to reinforce the set goals. You can also pair your work out with an interesting activity such as catching up on an interesting TV show after the workout.
- Reboot your stressful days: Identify what heightens your stress level and specify the tools that will ease your daily tension. In accomplishing, your daily tasks try to overextend yourself, putting your needs on hold before others. Take a timeout from the hustle and busy schedule to yourself to pose and reflect on your activities. The timeout also helps you to relax before engaging in another strenuous activity. Take some time to meditate in order to eliminate the stress that may affect your physical and emotional health.
- Reboot your energy: Having low energy level can affect a person's focus level hence, prevents them from making a change. It is therefore important to maintain the energy level throughout the day to avoid fatigue and excuses. Have a diary to keep a record of the time you are most active or exhausted in a day, so that you change your diet and activities accordingly. Have a to-do list of the tasks that you have to accomplish within the day and set a reminder for bedtime so that you can get enough rest.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!