Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Gopal Rao
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K Gopal RaoYour feedback matters!
my face is oily and many pimple marks in my face and also pimple hole. I am 29 years old, so please suggest me what should I do for this problem.
My Self Vipin. I am 22 years old. I wanna be fair so what should I do. I used many creams e. G lakme youth infinity. Loreal paris day cream for whitening. Olay 7 in 1. But these above creams are failed to give me best result. So please suggest me what should I do. I want my face fairer nd smooth. I wanna finish some little roughness on my face. Please suggest me what should I do.?
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
My lips are very dry and very prone to chapping, I have a habit of picking my lips with fingers but even when I do not, they get happed. If I apply a lipstick it will almost instantly get chapped and start peeling off and even start bleeding. I use lip balms alost 10 -12 times a day and can not go without them anywhere. Please let me know why this happens, is it a deficiency of some sort?
Last year during play cricket my right leg knee turned with in one hour swelling in my leg many physician say your ligament broken it is not good in whole life some time. They advise me wear some time knee cap. Do some exercise. I have pain in their during long walk and exercise. What can I do.
I am 35 . Have a loose skin in the cheek bones. Which looks like the under eyes skin loose and dropped out on the check. Please advise the proper procedure I should go for.
I have GERD from past 4 years and from past 1 month I have fatigue, dyapnea shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing ,weakness, nausea and from a week weight has come down also. Do GERD cause all this and is this anything to worry about. I get nausea whenever plan is in stomach and bloating sometimes. Taking gasex syrup for gas.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.