Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Geetha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.GeethaYour feedback matters!
3 months back I had a problem where sperms were not coming out of my pennis due to huge skin in the tip area, hence I have undergone circumcision surgery. Past 1 month I am able to have sex, but I am still feeling that my pennis size is small due to which the sperms are not reaching vagina. Can you please suggest any health supplement or medical procedure to increase my pennis size? FYI, currently the size is 3 inches.
I am 32 years old, I have suffer with testratore Problem last 8 years, now tsh level 5.32 ng/dl. My sperm quit. Nil on lest report. So my question how to increased my sperm level. On my body. What food are taken. So reply soon.
For a man, nothing can be more frustrating and depressing than the inability to hold on to the erections for long enough to indulge in a sexual activity. Some medical conditions that can wreak havoc giving rise to a sexual dysfunction include Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypertension, Stress, Obesity, to name a few. While a lot of medications and conventional treatments are available, Ayurveda works the best in dealing with the conditions of erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction.
Treating Sexual Dysfunction through Ayurveda
Ayurveda believes that the sexual dysfunction in males can be of tour types-
- Dhajabhangaja Klaibya: A condition characterized by an erection that does not last long enough for an intercourse to take place.
- Bijopaghataja and Shukra Kshayaja Klaibya: In both these conditions, the erection is there. However, there may be a dip in the production of the semen as well as the quality of the sperm may go for a toss. As a result, the sperm fails to reach to the ova to facilitate the fertilization process.
- Jaraja Klaibya: Here, the erectile dysfunction may be triggered by old age.
One of the main factors responsible for the erectile dysfunction, as per Ayurveda is an imbalance of the three doshas. There is also vitiation of the wind energy or the Vata Dosha.
- One of the therapies that can work wonders to treat the condition of a sexual or erectile dysfunction is the Vajikarana Therapy.
- The therapy involves the use of various of Ayurvedic herbs and solutions to stimulate or arouse the sexual desire (aphrodisiac) and is fit for people of all age groups.
- For the Vajikarana therapy, a person should have a strong willpower and self-control.
- The detoxification in the case of Vajikarana therapy is achieved through a series of steps that includes
- Vamana: Use of an Ayurvedic emetic formulation to eliminate the Ama or toxins through vomiting.
- Oleation: Massaging the body using Ayurvedic oil, and medicines, oil baths, and profuse sweating of the body.
- Virechana: Elimination the toxins through the fecal matter using Ayurvedic and herbal laxatives.
- In addition to the medication, the person undergoing the therapy should also be careful with their diet and lifestyle habits.
- During the therapy, one should opt for a light diet. Avoid processed, spicy or fast foods. Constipation and indigestion can trigger further aggravation of the Vata Dosha. Thus, it is best to refrain from foods such as brinjal, peas, to name a few.
- Consume more of ghee (the pure one), milk and dairy products, almonds, cashew nuts, avocados, bananas, watermelon, asparagus, dry ginger, garlic, coconut water, (all of which are known to give the libido a much-needed boost).
- The use of tobacco and alcoholic drinks and beverages should be given up for the good.
- Yoga and meditation, especially the Surya Namaskar (sun salutations) can work wonders in the case of an erectile dysfunction.
- A daily sleep of about 6-8 hours is a must. Don't overstress yourself (physically, mentally or emotionally).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!