Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.G.K.SastryYour feedback matters!
It was good
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high- fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger- Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals- Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater- Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Eat sufficiently during mealtime- Many tend to eat inadequately during mealtime and as soon as they are done with their food they feel hungry. It is important to fill yourself sufficiently when you are already eating. A person snacking on carrots and corns can keep away from binge eating.
- Drink more glasses of water- Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein- Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.
How to improve our rough & curly hairs are damaged due to straighten & dust. Also lot of hair fall. Give me suggests effective methods Thank you.
I'm 24 years old and I have hardly 3/4 hair as beard, and no moustache. What should I do? What are the possible solutions? Whom should I consult? Is beard transplant is an ultimate solution? If so , is there any risks in beard transplant?
I am having a beaf shop. As I was young I was fit but now my tummy came out. I am worried about my health please give me answer to reduce weight.
I and my fiancee started having anal sex first few sessions were okay. But 3&4 session became more intense and complete penetration and then after each session in about 24 hours I have lot of pain in my stomach. Sometimes there is some liquid flow as well. And mostly I can't control it and have to be in washroom for long but nothing really happens. Later I also got indigestion and regular pain with eating anything at all. Though I took some antibiotics and care of eating habits as well no more anal. So got better. But are these all related and what can be done to avoid this in future. This is the first time I am having anal and I am still a virgin otherwise. Please advise.
While having sex with his wife he has a tear skin & blood has come & went into her vagina will there be any issue.
I want to know as in how to get rid off dark circle and how to reduce the fat from the thigh portion.
I am 33 years old, I am 5th month pregnant my egg is delicate/soft as per doctor feedback, what is the precaution I need to go further till my delivery.
dear sir mu age is 23+ and m facing the problem of hair fall since last two year, and its goes on increasing day by day... si please help me out.. thank you
Facts about normal hair growth
About 90% of hair on the scalp grows continually. In fact, each hair grows for about 2 to 6 years. The other 10% of scalp hair is in a resting phase that lasts 2 to 3 months. At the end of the resting stage, this hair is shed.
Most people have around 100,000 hairs on their head, and shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. This is normal. When a hair is shed, it is replaced by a new hair from the same follicle and the growing cycle starts again. Scalp hair grows about half an inch a month.
As people age, the rate of hair growth slows.
What causes hair loss?
Hair loss is believed to be primarily caused by a combination of the following:
Change in hormones
Family history of baldness
Untreated ringworm of the scalp
Vitamin A excess
Protein or iron deficiency
Rapid weight loss
Certain autoimmune diseases
Certain cancer treatments
Hair pulling due to trichotillomania
However, hair loss is not caused by the following:
Poor circulation to the scalp