Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. DushanthYour feedback matters!
I have MPDS Mayofacial Pain Dysfunction Syndrome problem from 7-8 years, and I am facing pain in jaw, what should be do, please help.
I am a teenager and I had allot of acne now I do not have acne anymore but I have a ton of scars on my cheeks and I tend to get a lot of clogged pores please can you give me some advice or recommend a product for my summer break will be over with in 16 days I need something so that I can have clear skin when I rejoin school. Please ,please help me.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
What kind if tablets I need to use to heal my foot bone crack and what kind if diet I have to maintain? Please let me know.
Lybrate | Dr. Shamik speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I had mark after waxing my upper lip so I used no scars cream and my skin where I used to apply it got fairer than my real skin so what can I do so please tell me some "home remedies" to cure it plzz home remedies.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. My skin is oily and I have pimples on my face. Please suggest some solution.
My face has dark spot and wrinkles. My face is black day by day what can I do too make it free from pimples and dark spots.
Hi doctor, I am 32 yrs. Old I have the heavy hair fall for the last 2 to 3 years. Only I have 20% of the hair density before I have. Already consult with skin doctor & have the Biotin & multivitamin tablets. But no use of it, this is huge worries to me. Please suggest what I do now?
I have acne scars on my cheeks. I am using Placentrex gel along with some liquid (given by doctor. Will that be helpful?
I am a student. My age is 19 years and am having problem with my face. My skin color is dark as well as I have so many acne and pimples on my face. It is not like pimple exactly, its look like pimple but not white. It gets redden on rubbing and little pain on touch. I just want to have clean and clear face. I would do anything for that cause am dark, that thing on my face mor ugly. I just want to finish them and clean them. Moreover I am applying lemon on the acne/Scars daily. Please help me.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.