Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Dushanth
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. DushanthYour feedback matters!
I wanna become more fair. I tried many cream in face but no result. Tell me some method to become fair.
I have pimples problem. On My face mostly on the forehead I have many pimples. please suggest me how to remove them.
I have small acne all over my forehead and usually happens during summer as I have oily skill. I have tried each and everything but still not able to get rid of these acne.
I am 31 yrs, n have a lot of hair fall since past 1 year, I use dove shampoo n sometimes meera shikakai powder, n most of my hair have become grey, please suggest me good remedy to recover hair loss n grey hair as well. Thanks.
I am 26 years old and I am facing hair fall. Everyday it used to fall 10 hairs after or during bath.
Do you get embarrassed while you pout for a quick selfie? Well, dried and chapped lips may spoil your entire look. Your photogenic appearance may also get ruined up due to the bad health of your lips. Your personality gets a booster dose when your pout is perfect and beautiful. Lips are essential for your perfect sexual life too.
Lips are devoid of oil glands, unlike the other portions of your face or skin. Thus, they tend to dry up soon. There can be a number of reasons behind dried lips. Blame it on the weather or any disease; your lips are more prone to ill-health and dullness. You need to be extra careful about the moisture retention in the lips.
Here are some of the most common reasons for bad lips:
- Heredity: Most of the times, you will have to blame your genes for dry and pigmented lips. These cannot be treated with cosmetics.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and imbalance during pregnancy lead to dark patches on the face, especially on the lips, nose tips, cheek and forehead. This is commonly termed as the mask of pregnancy. The problem ends as soon as pregnancy is complete.
- Dehydration: Lips get dull and cracked as you forget to consume the right amount of water throughout the day. Dehydration not just affects your skin, but adversely impacts the lips too.
- Smoking: Researchers believe that smoking leads to darkening of the lips. It also leads to discolouration of the teeth.
- Poor diet: Food deficient in essential vitamins and minerals leads to dryness and dullness of the lips. Deficiency of vitamin E and C affects the health of lips.
- Coffee addiction: Consumption of too much of coffee leads to darkening of lips.
- UV Rays: Excessive exposure to sun rays is a major cause for developing dark lips. UV rays affect the skin adversely.
How to get beautiful lips?
You can follow the tips below to get beautiful lips:
- Exfoliate your lips. Use sugar and honey to make a scrub for your skin. Rub it on the lips for 5 minutes and rinse it. Honey is an antioxidant that restores the quality of your damaged lips and sugar removes the dead cells.
- Keep lips moisturised. You must apply lip balms and SPF-containing lip creams/lotions to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
- Drink a lot of water to maintain the fluid levels in the body.
- Use a humidifier at your residence in dry weather to keep the moisture intact.
- Wrap your face with a scarf when going out in cold weather or out in the sun.
- Don’t bite your lips, or lick them. Saliva causes drying up of lips.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!