Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Bhaskar
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old unmarried my MRI report shows sacro-ileitis report TB I have pain on left hip wht this mean and treatment.
I have cough and cold since 1 week. It start unexpectedly anywhere I don't why. Will you please consult me the right syrup or medicine anything.
Diet modification is the simplest way to curb the persistent symptoms linked with lactose intolerance like bloating,cramping and/or diarrhea. The following tips shall help a lactose intolerant to alleviate the symptoms of it:
1. Review carefully all the nutrition labels and ingredients for milk products.
2. All fruits and vegetables, fish, eggs, meat, pultry, fats do not contain any lactose in them.
3. Avoiding all the milk and milk products might compromise one from daily dose of much needed calcium.Supplements daily diet with calcium rich foods like Dark green leafy vegetables,calcium fortified soya products and fortified juices.
4. Try lactose free products,like low fat lactose free milk, soy milk,lactose tablets with milk products.
5. Yogurts can be tolerated in few cases ,they can be taken in minimum quantities if well tolerated by the person.
6. Increase protein intake from non dairy products.
The above tips can help lactose intolerant massively from not compromising the supply of vital nutrients in daily diet.