Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Bapu Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Bapu RaoYour feedback matters!
Am 27, woman, my periods are late for 5 days and I have taken PT with my urine and it says positive, and I want to keep this baby, what can I do next.
I am Reet Kaur 18 years old and have many pimples and more than that I have blackheads. Please suggest me how to get rid of blackheads n pimples. My skin type is combination but have pimples on cheeks too.
Pregnancy is an experience where a woman experiences physical, mental and emotional changes. Out of all the changes, one of the major change, a woman goes through is hormonal change. Here are few different ways your body changes during pregnancy:
- Increase in the blood volume: The blood and plasma of the body are increased from thirty to fifty percent because the heart at that time, is working harder and more efficiently. This results in the heart ejecting more blood and plasma for the growth of your baby. It also helps protect the mother from certain delivery risks.
- Growth of hip size: The pelvic bone separates from the middle because of a hormone called relaxin, which helps the uterine muscle relax and softening of the cervix. It is not a dangerous thing as opening up of the pelvis makes the delivery safer.
- Skin darkening: Linea nigrea is a dark line that grows down your stomach and the belly button. It is always there even before pregnancy. However, the hormones change the pigmentation in the skin to make it look more evident. Moreover, that is not the only skin darkening that takes place. Some women develop dark spots and patches on their face. These are called melasma. Applying sunscreen can help prevent these.
- Vaginal color: The vagina tends to change its colour. It turns blue or purple and this is known as the Chadwick sign. The vagina may also swell up because of the increased blood flow as well as discharge. Development of vulvar varicose veins is very common during pregnancy. This mainly happens due to the pressure and weight of the uterus, which results in a decrease in the blood flow from the lower part of the body.
- The feet grow in size: Not only does the belly grow during pregnancy but, so do the feet. During pregnancy, the foot’s arch flattens because relaxin loosens your ligaments and the extra weight tends to push down the feet. The feet become longer and wider, hence. Moreover, fluid retention may also make your feet swell.
- Hair growth: Women tend to go through hair growth all over the body. It can also cause the hair to become thicker. Whereas, after the birth, hair fall becomes quite frequent. However, there is no need to worry since it is the body’s way of getting back to normal. It usually happens after six months of delivery.
- Brain fog: About eighty percent of the women go through memory loss or impairment. Although, the cause is unknown. The sleep deprivation or feelings of stress during pregnancy are a cause behind this.
- Having vampire breath: The hormonal change can cause bacteria in the mouth and cause it to become inflamed. Hence, it can lead to bleeding gums and a bad breath.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!