Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Bala SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylitis? Can we cure it with exercise or it requires medication?
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
I am suffering from full right leg pain including to joints. I have no bp and sugar. Please give suggestions to me.
Sir before two months back I am used. Skin light it is. First month no effected. Second month effected. Skin is. Looking very red and pain in face sir. So, please help me sir.
Hi doctor, my problem is, I have pain in lower back which is neither strong nor less, I do have a sitting job for maximum hours, because of that if I walk for say half an hour I feel fluctuating numbness in my cloves area (right side), please can you suggest me tablet or cream so that I can get rid of this. Many thanks - Minhajuddin.
I have backache and headache's in the past 3 months every day or so. I have started taking pills and they hardly effect any kind of stress and strain. I really need a recommendations plzzzz.
How to hide veins of my hand. When my hand is in downward position veins of my hand and wrist comes out it seem like they would come out. But when I put my hand up all the veins disappears. They are of green colour and thik in size. Weight is 61 kg height 5'11 age 20. And when my hand is cold veins didn't come out at that condition also. Help me in hiding so same in case of legs also?
I have problems with my knee it always starch I have little problem to band my lage. Ana also it was pan full.
Hi doctor I am male 32 years old my weight is 82 kg and I have a big belly. As of which I have backache also. Please suggest a diet plan I should follow to reduce this.
I am 18 years old young boy my mother has too much leg pain we have use many medicines but that pain gone what should I do for my mother please help me.
I got mri before 2 months I hade got minor bulge on my disc. Were as I tooked 4 doc priscription n all doctors told tht this much bulge is prety common because its not touching the nerve so they advised meh not bending,no lifting, etc bt still today is 9 month of my problem still m suffering the pain get worest when I bend forward I m usually always sleeping cos m fade up The problem started on july 2014 I was working in a pizza shop I worked continuesly 9 hours I worked continuesly 20 days were as I was very lazy before I din worked ever even at my home So please help me on tht give me some idea or rutine tht can make me come back and my age is still 17 I aw got my whole life N sir how much time do I were back brace a day and is walking can heal my probem n is always resting can make my problem worse?
I have a pain on my lower back. I work out in gym. I rub a balm on my back but my pain isn't remove so what should I do?
I am suffering from severe peripheral neuropathy for the last 4 months ,My both feet and hands are affected by pain and burning sensation. I am not able to walk properly and there's some swelling in the feet. I have undergone several test including pet scan and MRI, blood tests but no cause is found. M6 blood glucose levels are also normal. Please tell me what to do now for this nerve damage problem. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctors please help me my problem is knee pain or heel pain I worry about this how to reduce this problem. Thanks advance.
Since this morning I have sudden back sprain and the pain is killing. What would be the reason for this and what is the treatment for the same? Pls help.
Hello doc. i am a 30 years old women. I would like to know about my health as had gone section from my first baby just 5 months back. M getting lot of pain on my back nearly lumbar and knees too. M in lot of depression.. please suggest me in order get rid of all these.i am working women. Really difficult to carry on my daily routine..
My mother 67 years old having left knee - severe pain since last one month. What is the remedy for the same? Please suggest.
I am 47+ suffering from severe pain in my right shoulder while sleeping, also feel pain in knee. Please advice.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.