Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. K. Bala Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have a vomiting and kind of acidity and gastric problem. I am unable to sleep now. Which drug is best now. I have OME DSR and Somprejal. Please suggest.
I am 51 years old male suffering from acidity and heart burn cum heavyGasrtic trouble before food and after food for the past 40 days am pure vegetarian and no drinking.
Sir, I have throat infection, Gastric, already taken endoscopic but there is no evidence but now throat giving some irritation, some time little bit paining.
I have a peptic ulcer from one week and it makes me very weak and pale. so what should I do? Please help me.
Pahle gas banti h or khana khane k bad jalan hoti h or bhuk bilkul nhi lagti. Or pet me sujan rahti h hmesha lekin dard nhi rahta pet me. Please help me.
Hi, I am Suffering from severe constipation. Terrible acidity, vomiting also , food not getting digested . High fever ,last week because of diarrhoea took a course of 5 tablets of norflox tz . Please help.
Previously I asked that how to lose a weight by following a normal diet. I had a question that eating a rice cause body to be fatty and is it so that rice take a much time to digest than other food like chapati etc.
I am suffering from pain on upper abdomen from past 2 months. There is probe tenderness over pancreatic region In ultrasound report and suggested for s.Lipase and S.Amylase test. Serum lipase as per report is 238.47 (normal range =13-60 U/L, Serum Amylase is 105.68 (normal range= 28-100 U/L). Pls suggest what to do now. Do I need to admit in hospital?
I am 20 years old and I have an acidity problem. So I want you to give some precaution steps to reduce.
Sir, my daughter is 13yr old, since 6yr she was a patient of pancreatic pain, her pancreas extend from one side, so lumsum every 6 mnth a serious pain in her stomach due to this pancreas. I consult many Dr. But no way to out this cause, so what should I do?
headache problem. I am 26 years old and I am suffering from this problem from 10 years .problem occurs 4 time in a week . My digestions system is also week please help me in both.
Tips and Diet
1 Other recommended substances are: barley, wheat, rice (at least one year old), cucumber, bitter gourd, green banana, pumpkin, pomegranate, and cow's milk.
2 Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
3 Have Fibrous food.
4 Take the balanced diet, don't shift to the totally bland spice-less foods.
Sir from last 6 month I was having irregular bowel movement I pass stool 3 to 4 times a day and also mucus was there in my stool this was started on June first I was having little blood in stool it was happen 2 to 3 times mixed with mucus and abdominal pain was also there but slowly these symptoms disappeared but mucus was still present I went near 3 doctor all said that it is chronic dysentery I was taking dysentery medicine but now I have stopped all the medicine from last 3 month frequency of my stool is 2 to 1 times in a day or I pass stool in a 2 days every thing going correct now no visible mucus no abdominal pain but sometimes I see little mucus in stool before my stool was semisolid but now soft banana shape stool in mrng tym and if go to bathroom in evening it becomes semisolid and I fart excess whole day so I want to know is it crowns or chronic dysentery my stool report always comes normal and also did OCB which was normal I also gain some weight so pls tell me why I fart excess in a day.
Sir I am 33 years olwhen I take foods like potato, tomato I will get acidity can you suggest me how to control acidity and I need a permanent solution for it please kindly provided me solutions thanking you.
When I wake up in the morning my stomach will be very tough. I don't want to eat anything what shall I do? Please advice.
According to the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance, colon cancer, which is also referred to as colorectal cancer is regarded as the third most commonly diagnosed cancer type as well as the second most important reason of cancer death in the U.S. affecting both men and women. But thankfully, colon cancer can be prevented by changing the food habits.
It is also important to get regular screenings through colonoscopy, which will help you to determine the early or precancerous stage that can be treated with the removal of cancerous cells. Colorectal cancer is deemed to be cancer-related to the food habits and it can be prevented by correcting the same. Here are the top ways through which you can help your condition naturally:
- Reduce the amount of red meat consumption: Health studies reveal that people who eat red meat on a regular basis are more prone to developing colon cancer. This is because the chemicals required to digest this food damage the DNA material which in turn is the main reason behind the cause of cancer.
- Increase the amount of garlic intake: By consuming more garlic, you can reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer, particularly those of the gastrointestinal tract. Garlic is rich in anti-bacterial properties that can block the pathways of cancer causing elements and boost the repair as well as reduce the proliferation of cells. It is also high in selenium and sodium content which are beneficial for the overall health.
- Consume all types of plant antioxidants: The bright coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, can greatly contribute to adding a wide array of antioxidants in your regular diet. Foods that are rich in anti-oxidants include carrots, pomegranates, cranberries, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turmeric, sage, rosemary, saffron, purple and red grapes.
- Cook foods in olive oil: Olive oil is rich in anti-cancer properties and it helps in reducing bile acid and increasing the enzymes that can regulate the growth of the cells on the intestine lining so that tissues can be renewed. Antioxidant compounds called phenolics are present in olive oil and have also proven to be a cancer protective anti-oxidant.
- Increase the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids: It has been reported by several types of research that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer and therefore you must eat a lot of salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines for decreasing the pro-inflammatory levels in your body.
These few alterations to your food habits can greatly help you in preventing colon cancer and you can consult your doctor for a detailed analysis and recommendation based on your individual health condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!