Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. K. Bala Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir mem mere pet me kal bahut jyada pen ho raha tha kya gas ke karan bhi tej pain ho sakta hai pls answer me.
I am 35 year old male and I have chest pain from last two months. I have taken painkillers but no effect of that. I have acidity also. So what I do?Please suggest.
My Age is 41 years. My Weight is 56 kgs. And height is 174 cms. My weight was 72 kgs. Previously. Due to indigestion problem and ibs problem I loss my weight. I want to solve my digestion problem and gain weight upto 72 kgs. Milk also cannot be digest for me. Please tell me food plan time to time.
Sir, whenever I eat any dry food, I suffer from endless burping for 5 to 6 hour. Few days earlier I had consulted gastric care doctor, he performed two tests 1st was endoscopy and 2nd was HRM test. 1st test results were normal but in 2nd test weak or ineffective peristalsis were found. Doctor said that there is no cure for strengthening peristalsis and gave medicines for acidity. Now my acidity is in control but still if I eat even a single piece of dry food or dry items I suffer from endless burping for 5 to 6 hours. Please suggest the cause and remedies to solve this problem.
I am suffering from swelling in my intestine and having problem of constipation and appetite and sometimes my stomach starts paining. Can you please help me?
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
Mujhe toilet ruk ruk ke aata hai . Aur pet bhi bahut der mein saaf hota hai laghbagh 30 -50 minute mein.
I left smoking 15 days ago. Now I am suffering from Constipation and acidity. I am not able to understand if this is because of smoking or not if it is due to smoking. Please help me how to get rid of these problems.
This is regarding my mother - 69 years, chronic Asthma patient. Here is the history of her illness : - Diagnosed with Colon Cancer stage 4 (after a colon blockage was detected in Hospital in Bhubaneswar in Nov 2014, she was taken to Manipal Hospital in Bangalore for treatment and went through Right hemicolectomy surgery) followed by a full body PET CT scan in Jan 2015. - 4 CAPOX Chemo cycles were done at Manipal Hospital and a follow-up Abdomen/Pelvis CT scan was done in Mar 2015. The scan reports showed visible progress - 5th CAPOX was done in Bhubaneswar and during that chemo WBC counts went down - 6th CAPOX was done in Bhubaneswar on 2nd May and WBC counts reduced further. - 7th CAPOX was done in Bhubaneswar on 23rd May And either after 6th or 7th Chemo she had not taken all the prescribed medications (Floxacin?). She had very bad fever/breathing issues and was taken to Casualty for treatment with a bad oral thrush and urine infection. Because of her health condition, the 8th planned CAPOX cycle was skipped. Follow up CT scan was done in Nov 2015 - and the disease had worsened. She was advised second line of chemo with FOLFIRI with Erbitux. 5 Cycles of FOLFIRI Erbitux was given (Erbitux was given every week). She then had a very bad Asthma/COPD attack and was advised to stop chemo in Feb 2016. In May 2016 she again had a major COPD attack and was admitted to ICU for 6 days. After recovery she complained about discomfort in the lower abdomen area. The ultrasound reports found a very large mass in the suprapubic region. She now feels like going to toilet every time she eats something. Also there is pain (feeling as if there is gas) in the lower abdomen area. Please advise what would be the next phase of treatment. We would like to do whatever possible to make her go through minimal suffering during her last days If needed I can share all the CT scan and ultrasound reports via email. The last ultrasound was done on Aug 06th 2016 with the impression : A fairly large mass with cystic and solid components measuring 132x99x151 mm (approx volume 1044 cc) is noted in suprapubic region. Irregularly marginated hypoechoic masses with punctate calcifications also noted in the right paracolic region, the largest measuring about 55x33 mm
He has hiccups from a long time. Some doctor says its bcz of acidity. N some ayurvedic doctor says he has pneumonia inside his body. N he has also allergy prblm. N when he hiccups his breath bcme fast. N has to take breathing pump. What is the solution for this?
She is suffering from abdominal pain and white discharge for four years. Is this possible without marriage? She has been taking medicines but not getting result. What are the reasons of this disease? She says that she has not have sex but her vagina is loose. Her age is 29. She married last year. Without marriage how is it possible?
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.