Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K B Bala MalleshaYour feedback matters!
Wisdom tooth on all 4 corners are dislocated, completely out of alignment which has caused the inner skin of my cheeks to swell up. What should I do to bring it back to alignment. Also what are the possible effects of extraction.
This problem is my teeth from last few days I feel some pain at bottom of my teeth. Should I go to doctor?
I am losing hair quickly and my hair is going white. What can I do for stop this problem. In my teeth pain is always present and come blood at the time of doing brush.
I have a pain in my molar teeth .when water touches the teeth it aches. Which medicine should I take?
A very little amount of blood came in to my mouth, but my all reports r clear. I can not understand what is this?
I am 21 years old male. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
My mother has a broken teeth inside gum and suffer from pain since two days. Due to this she also has sensitivity problem towards hot and cold. What could she do.
My daughter had a tooth means, dentist treatment, and while doing so, unfortunately, the toung inside got bleeding, and now it got swelled, what is to be done, can somebody would advice please.
Respected Sir/Mam, Meri Aunty ko masudo me se ganda pani niklta rehta hai pichle 3 saalo se ye problem hai bahut Doctors ko bhi visit kiya par koi positive result nahi mile please help me as fast as you can.
Apply the strawberries paste twice a day for a week till u get results.
Happy natural n safe teeth whitening..... :)
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
It is very important to learn how to properly take care of your body while you are young. This way, as an adult, you will be able to keep yourself clean and healthy. When we don't take care of our bodies, we can get sick. We can catch colds and stomach bugs from not washing our hands, and we can get diseases on our skin and in our hair from not keeping it clean. Keeping our bodies clean will keep us healthy, and that will keep us happy and feeling good.
When you take care of your body by keeping your skin and hair clean, it isn't just because you want to look good. When you are in school, you can catch illnesses more easily because you are around lots of other kids. Germs can spread through the air and can get us sick if they get into our bodies, too. There are even illnesses we can get from not having clean hair, so it is important to always keep our head and hair clean. Washing our bodies and hair every day with soap and warm water in the shower or bath will allow us to rid ourselves of germs, dirt, and body odor. Be sure to take a bath every day before school or at night before bed. When you bathe, wash your face, hair, armpits, ears, neck, and other places that get dirty.
Our hands touch everything, and then we touch our face and get germs into our bodies. Washing your hands is so important in order to keep from getting sick. Sneezing, using the bathroom, playing outside, playing with pets, blowing our nose, and taking out the trash can get so many germs on our hands. We must always wash our hands after we do these things, especially when we are getting ready to eat a meal or snack or prepare food. It is important to use soap every time we wash our hands so that it will get rid of the germs that make us sick. Wet your hands, lather them up with soap, and then rub them around for at least 15 to 20 seconds. Rinse them well, making sure to get all of the suds off, then dry your hands on a clean towel. It is a good idea to keep your fingers out of your mouth, nose, and eyes so that you aren't getting germs into your body.
By the time you are in elementary school, you should be visiting your dentist on a regular basis. Even though the dentist cleans our teeth, we must do our part at home to make sure that our mouths, teeth, and gums stay healthy. Keeping your mouth healthy will help you to keep other parts of your body healthy as well. We should be brushing our teeth at least twice every day, once in the morning and once before bed. Be sure to brush all of your teeth, even the ones in the back that are hard to reach. If you can do it yourself, you should floss your teeth, too. Whenever we eat, food can be left behind between our teeth, and this can cause problems. Gently move the floss between each tooth in order to make sure your remove any food or plaque left behind after brushing. It is a good idea to brush your tongue in order to have fresh breath, too. Eating a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables will help to keep your mouth and teeth clean.
Other health and hygiene practices
Staying healthy and living a healthy lifestyle will help you to keep your body free from disease and sickness. When we take care of ourselves, we can stay healthier. Try to get enough sleep at night: you will feel better and do better in school when you've gotten a good night's sleep. Kids in elementary school need around 10 to 11 hours of sleep every night. Eating a healthy diet will help your body to stay healthy as well. When we fuel our bodies with fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and protein, we can look and feel better. Eating a diet that is beneficial for your body will help you to grow stronger as you get older, too. Exercising daily will help you to stay healthy and will also help you to get a good night's sleep every night. Each day, try to get at least 30 minutes of activity so that your body gets adequate exercise. Get active, play hard, and get your heart rate up by riding your bike, playing basketball, jogging, or jumping rope, which are all great ideas to get good exercise each day. You can also do activities inside that will benefit your body, like dancing, playing active games, or even playing tag. Staying active will help you live a healthy lifestyle.