Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
After intrauterine death at 32 weeks delivered by cesarean. We will plan to conceive within 6 month after cesarean? is it okay?
I am 17 year old girl and I want to ask that is it natural pain during menstrual period or is there any medicine to cure it permanently?
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
I am 29 years two years back I had baby she had TO fistula she was operated but we can't save her so this can be happen in next pregnancy too of mine or this was just a bad luck of mine. Is there any anomaly scan to know internal problem of foetus.
I m 22 year old female. I have a history of PCOD. I had sex last month and got my normal periods that month but this month I didn't get my periods.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years I am 14 days late for my menses my usual cycle is of 40 days my last date was Jan. 17 and I had my last intercourse on 25th of Feb. 201. My blood and urine hcg taken on 4 March came negative. Am I pregnant?
Hello doctor my age is 34 years I having two kids last daughter age is 8 years I want to do family planning operation on November 3 or 4 but my sister in law daughter marriage is on 22nd November so I want to recover till her marriage can I recover and how many days the pain will be and what to eat to get quickly recover because it is compulsory to go marriage. And please give the information which operation is better machine operation or hand make operation .Some are telling machine operation may be fail.
Sir I was asked question. Iam 35 years my blood group b.Negative.I have no children's I have two oboration sstill I have no childrens.I have testing all hormones test s.But no reasons all reports are normal.Docter hcg test.And antibodies test.Hormones tests also but all tests are normal. Ofter secand aboration docter giving anti d injection. Now I take to treatment in two years but no.Conceive.Still two months back docter giving iui treatment. But no conceive.Please sir I to I get pregnant.
My wife (28 years) is suffering from Cyst in left ovary past 2 years or more and now its going to block Fallopian Tube. We are trying for baby for past 3 years but not succeed. Dr. Advised for operation but we are not favour for operation until its last option. She is taking Homeopathy medicines past 2 months. Her Cyst is Benin (not Cancer). Previous Gynecologist Dr. Advised in starting stage, these are chocolate cyst and come and go, you should try for baby in normal way and gave her few vitamins Tabs. Unfortunately She didn't get pregnant yet. My question is that we want continue with Homeopathy medicines, my only fear is that would it not be worst in future. Can she take Homeopathy continue and delay in operation for few more month? It may be no need of operation in future. Please advice. Thanks.
I am 22 years old girl having whitish discharge still 1 year I have consult doctor but no use. Have done tests and have taken medicines but of no use. please help me what to do?
Having ipill most time will it affect me in pregnancy, first of all ill be pregnant? Should I stop taking pill.
I am a mother of 2 years daughter. My daughter still take breastfeed. Can you please suggest me is there any harm in that or is it will effect my or my child's body. And how to stop this. Is their is any medicine by which my daughter stops breastfeed?
hormonal imbalance may b the cause of delayed periods in absence of pregnancy. What home remedies I should perform while waiting for it naturally.
Mam I am 41 years old. Just got married and planning for a baby. Since 2-3 months I am having blimses on my cheek and nose. Please suggest some medicine for blimses and to conceive easily.
My wife is thyroid patient. Her blood test result T3 - 1.41 T4- 8.81 T. S. H- 0.53 She is taking tyrox 100 mg We got married just four months before. Now we want a child. So is there any problem for her in getting pregnancy at this time. Is there any problem in 100 mg? Can it cause abortion? Medicine was prescribed by a doctor. She is losing her hair also. Please help.
We are bombarded with advertisements of how 'good mothers' never fail to have their children use antibacterial soap as a habit. But does it really work? There have been several reports of potentially harmful ingredients being used in these antibacterial soaps and yet their sale continues unhindered. Let's dive in to get the dope behind these soaps.
What are antibacterial soaps?
A drug called 'triclosan' was originally used strictly in hospital environments. In the 1990s the commercial manufacture of antibacterial soaps started with this ingredient in its center and fear mongering and advertisements pushed this into a whooping $1 billion industry. There is murky data on the FDA approval on triclosan usage and guidelines which are leaving us only with information the manufacturers propagate about it. But with enough information out there on the internet, should you wait for manufacturers to prove its effectiveness or make a judgment call? Here are a few facts to help:
1. It is as effective as conventional soap: There are countless studies and researches done in the last four decades that proves that antibacterial soaps are not more effective than regular soaps and the added triclosan doesn't proved any special health benefits. These tests measure the amount of bacteria in one's hand before and after usage. But the real question is do antibacterial soaps reduce infection rates and the answer to that question is yet to be proven.
2. It has the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria: The main benefit of using these products is its bacteria resistant formula. With frequent usage, some bacteria gain resistance to the chemicals. Eventually, while the soap kills off regular bacteria, the resistant bacteria can spiral into a local or global threat.
3. It can disrupt endocrine functions: Triclosan closely resembles the thyroid hormone and can bid to its receptor sites. This can lead to many problems like infertility, artificially-advanced early puberty, obesity, and cancer. This problem has been found during animal testing and yet not proven for humans. With so much threat on the loose, would it matter how effective or ineffective the antibacterial soap is against bacteria?
4. It can lead to problems in children: At a growing age, children are developing their immune system and natural resistance to diseases. Prolonged exposure to antibacterial soap can result in reduced exposure to bacteria which prevention the proper development of the child's immune system.
5. It is bad for the environment too: The more triclosan we use, the more gets flushed down the drain. The problem arises because triclosan isn't fully treated at sewage treatment plans and enters water bodies where it disrupts algae's ability to perform photosynthesis. The spin ball effect reaches all sea animals and plants and eventually comes back to attack us in ways we are yet to find out.
The solution to this problem is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is effective on both bacteria and viruses. If you are wondering how you can add bacteria resistance to your family without any added harm, consult a doctor today.