Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.Anuradha DeviYour feedback matters!
I have missed my periods from last two months and I have been sexually active but we had safe sex is there any chance of pregnancy? I have been having irregular periods from 7-8 months bt missed fr 2 months for the first time.
Please answer my question, I have very dark pubic hair at genital region and after waxing skin become swelling and like abscess, how should I do for removing it and suggest some other therapy.
I am 29 years old. I had always delay periods. I had gone through missed misscarriage and had to go through surgery. Only a sac and fetal form for two months. Now I want baby. I visited Dr. There is an polysist ovary. Is polysist treatment necessary? I cant get pregnancy normaly? I have to treatment? after I can conceive? dr, prescribe ovalife10 twice daily for three months. And mepratet10 for 10days, and a harmonal tablet oxtane. I always used to homeopathy treatment. Alopathy hampers or effect on my body. So I am tensed what to do? I have taken thyrox 50 also. Am I going through right way? pls help me.
I had a gelwith red substance from my vagina but it's not a periods I don't know why it's like this.
25 year female and 4 months pregnant. Vaginal bleeding since 2months. Fasting and ppbs sugar levels are 83, 99 resp. But gtt values are 170, 164, 120, 99 each taken at half an hour intervals. 15th week scan said placenta is 2cm above os. Does my sugar level variation cause vaginal bleeding or is it due to low lying placenta? please help me soon. I am worried.
I have depression and take anti depressants. Is it safe to have a baby. Alongside I have diabetes n bp too. But before having all these problems I had a son who is now 3.5 years old. I am confused.
Women with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome), are researched to be at a greater risk for heart diseases, obesity, diabetes and infertility.
A few dietary guidelines to combat pcos
Try to select lower glycemic index foods such as whole grains (jowar, bajra, whole wheat, green vegetables, etc) as they will cause a slower rise in blood sugar levels. For example, oat flakes or wheat daliah (10 gm fiber/1/2 cup) has a lower glycemic index than cornflakes (1 gm fiber/1/2 cup. Simply put, add fiber in your diet by selecting wheat breads over white breads, wheat rotis over rice or maida naans, fresh fruits over fruit juices.
Do cut down your carbohydrate levels so low that you induce ketosis. Try to space the carbohydrates evenly through the day and eat small and frequent meals rather than 3 large meals.
Restrict intake of those carbohydrates that trigger more hunger or cravings (i. E. Refined sugar, sweets, candies or chocolates which triggers craving for some people). Choose dates or honey to meet your sugar cravings.
Suggested vitamin/ mineral supplements: taking calcium 1000 mg - 1500 mg (take two - three 500 mg pills a day as prescribed but be sure to space them out as you can only absorb 500 mg at a time). You may also add a multivitamin with minerals like folic acid, especially so, if you are trying to get pregnant.
Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day as a high fiber carbohydrate intake can cause dehydration.
For heart health, limit foods high in saturated and trans-fats (i. E, whole milk and products, butter, red meat, fried foods, rich desserts, etc.). Select mainly monounsaturated fats (i. E. Olive oil, canola oil, nuts) and omega 3 fats -fatty fish (such as bangda, rohu, sardines, and surmai), flaxseed, and nuts as these fats are heart friendly. Exercise on a regular basis to lose weight and improve insulin response.
How will I come to know whether the girl is virgin or not if the hymen is broken by sports. Let me know.
One of my friend had a miscarriage on April 20th at 6 weeks. She got her first period on may 24th. Her husband is in army, so wanted to know can she try now to get pregnant?
Hello doctor. I am 9th month pregnant. And I feel that my baby is drop down. Some white thick piece discharge from my virginal area. So can you tell what its mean? Is it my delivery time near? Last conception date is 6 dec 2015.
2 days After completion of her period of last month, her period started again. She did check up and blood test. Her report is as follows: 1. Hemoglobin: Method: Sahlis, Value: 10.0, Unit: g/dl, Reference Range : 12.0 - 18.0 2. Blood Urea, Method: Photometry, Value: 28.0, Unit: mg/dl, Reference Range: 5 - 40 3. TSH, Method: C.L.I.A, Value: >150, Unit: uIU/ml, Reference Range: 0.3 - 5.5 Kindly tell me is she suffered from hypothyroidism and/or any other disease? Thank you.
I delivered a baby boy naturally before 80 days. I cannot control urination. Sometimes I pee as soon as I enter into the toilet. I feel as if my vaginal muscles is very loose. Is there any remedy? What's the problem?
I am 33 years old. Mai pregnant hona chahti hu. 1 baby h mera 7+ boy. 2 nd issue k liye tips de k kaise jaldi pregnant ho ne k chances honge. Kya karu weight 70 kg.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.
My sis is 25 years old and she is suffering from ovarian ovarian syndrome. What should she do? Is there any treatment For this? Is this a curable disease? What diet should she take? Expecting a permanent cure.
I'm 18 years old I had a unprotected sex with my bf on 17 Nov and after 10 min I took ipill. And my monthly periods was over on 11 Nov but after 3rd day of ipill I had my periods again in very low amount. Plzzz reply me fast. Whether it is safe or unsafe. I'm so scared.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.