Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.Anuradha DeviYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from vagina problem, having rashes on vagina causing irritation during intercourse and even on normal days. Please help us.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with acne and body hair growth. And have been prescribed Cyst-Go, THF, Ducored and Pregcos-200. Can I take isotretinoin for acne simultaneously with these medicines?
My mother was undergone radical hysterectomy surgery on last month. Doctor has advised for radiotherapy treatment. But she is preferring homeopathy medicines. Please help me with this case as soon as possible.
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl. From.last few months my lower abdomen has come out despite of skipping lunch as I do not eat too much. Is it due to menstrual cycle or due to any other reason.
5yrs has completed to my marriage lyf.bt silll den i m nt getng pragnent.my reports r eports r normal bt my left tube hs petented.do plz telk me the reason ???, and for dis wt shud i di
Hi, I'm married 8 months before we are trying for our baby we are doing unprotected sex but still now I didn't get pregnancy can I know whats the reason and I want you to suggest me what I have to do for getting pregnancy.
I am 27 years old. Since pregnancy I have continuous headache issues for 4 years. Sometimes right side, sometimes left side and sometimes full head. Done ct scan. But reports are normal. Please advise.
My wife is 3 month pregnant complete for last night she eat an apple after eating some pain in stomach after some time she is normal please give me tips.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 21 years old, unmarried,never had sex, my periods are delayed for 18 days from normal mensuration cycle. Which medicine should I take to get the period and regularise my cycle.
Our neck is naturally gifted with a chiselled curve called as lordosis (concave from inside).
This curvature or lordosis is very vital for optimum neck health closely associated with healthy nervous system.Healthy nerve supply to different parts in and around head and neck and down below
1. Healthy blood supply to various surrounding structures
2. Proper muscle and ligaments function
3. Healthy balance
4. Sound sleep
5. Good mood
6. Ultimately lesser stress Health
- This is why many doctors call this neck curvature as" the arc of life, as it can lead to various health issues when compromised.
- To make sure you have a healthy neck curvature (lordosis), today itself get yourself examined by a skilled orthopedic physiotherapist nearby your place.
Me and my spouse want a baby .but we r facing problem to conceiving. .I don't know why? But we are trying this before last 4 months.
Why is my 18 year old girlfriend is having irregular periods? Please help us with a remedy doctor Thanks.
I had unprotected intercourse with my wife. We have 3 month old baby. Baby is with only mother milk till now. She is getting periods on irregular basis. She took contraceptive pill (I-pill). Now production of milk from breast has become low and baby is falling short of milk. Can we go for other alternative food now for the baby or is there any chance to increase breast milk.
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments.
In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.