Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsna KommaYour feedback matters!
Recently I use many cream and facewash scrub and shop but pimple day to day increase that there is no way to reduce for me please suggest me that how can I reduce that.
Hello, I want to know that Evion capsules that contain Vitamin E can help me to get rid of pimples or acne as I am 19 years old and still having some pimples on my face. Can Evion capsules help me or it has some side effects. All I want is just to remove pimples from my face, what should I do?
I am 29 years old and I am a working lady .i was a very fair person .but now my skin looks dark and dull and always remains oily .i want to regain my fairness back .please help me.
I have my hair white as I m only 15 years old I m in deep problem please me from getting out of this problem?
I am facing hair loss in greater amount. have consulted ayurvedic doctor but no improvement. Is there any steps I have to take to reduce hair loss.
Hello Doctor, is minoxidil 5% or rogain is helpful for beard growth. Can I buy any one of these I am 22 have few patches in ma facial hair. Doctor pls kindly suggest any oils for ma beard to go fully. Thank You.
I am 17 years old I have pimples on my face plzz give me the way to got it right for this I am very thankful to you.
After 4 months of hair transplantation what precautions should I take. What shampoo should I use. How should I maintain my new hairs. What type of water should I use. Only drinking water or any water.
Kindly suggest me medicine for Staphylococcus Infection on my penis. It's been haunting me since 4 years. Initially I used Cefi-xl tablets and got rid of it. But then again it reappeared and has been there permanently. Those tablets didn't work later. Please help
I have fungal infection between legs. I used to cure by skin cream terbinaforce. But its leaves a scar where it grows again. Please tell me the complete treatment for it.
I have dark spots on my face since 2-3 years. I don't want to undergo peeling. It may be freckles. No idea. Kindly suggest me. Thank you.
sir I have hair loss problem from 1month and my age is 18years so which medicine or betamon medicine I have to use??
I am 20 year old I have acne problem from my teens bt I gt boil on shoulders n rest of da body n wen da boils go they leave dark marks n make scars n da marks don't go my whole body with all da acne marks what shld I do to take off da marks.
I am irritating when I look my hair because I am loosing my hair quickly but I want to grow on my hair. So for growing my hair what will I have to do and what should I do?
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.