Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti JairamYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old. I am addicted to cortex in 9 years. I leave this. But I am not able to leave this. I got 2 cortex daily. I feel eveeveryFatiq.
I just done understand why I'm not in a mood to do anything, not wanted to continue with my hobbies. To eat properly food was my favourite thing and nowadays I'm not eating a single roti. Not in a mood to talk to someone. I was doing my dads business But now a days I don't like to go there too. Is it a sign of depression or something. I know tensed for future. I'm 21. What should I go for?
I am facing some problem like suddenly day time my mind be absent means i forget though i know where i am. but my mind be totally absent. and sometime at night time as per my near one said that my body was be hard and my eyelid be more opened. and after few minutes i be normal in both case.
I am 66 years old and diabetic and on medication for almost last 16-18 years. However it is moderately in control. These days I have started feeling an itch on my body skin during winter, I am hypertensive also for last about thirty years. I am taking the following medicines. For BP Tazloc trio 80mg. And amufru, and proponolol 40mg. For Prostrate I am Taking Urimax D for last about six years. Foe Diabetic I am Taking Glucomet forte BD, Zita OD, Pioz 7.50mg+500 od. Kindly advise can it be related to disease or the side effects of one of the medicines.
Can activated charcoal be taken for cleansing of stomach? I have digestion problems due to anxiety, fear and stress.
Anger is among the gamut of emotions we exhibit as a reaction to a situation, and it is a 'normal' emotion too as long as it is kept under control. Some people have the propensity to explode when pushed to the extreme. They keep swallowing their emotions until they can finally do it no more, and erupt like a volcano. Others dealing with extreme anger are like a ticking time bomb. You'll never know what you unwittingly say or do can trigger an explosion. In either case, anger that cannot be controlled comes with a physical reaction.
Your heart beats faster preparing you for both action and reaction. Your breathing quickens. You may clench your fist, tighten your shoulders and go into a defensive position. The problem arises out of the fact that it is almost impossible to feel anger and empathy at the same time. An angry person is seldom sensitive to the well being of his victim, and hence may lash out verbally and sometimes physically. Such things done in the heat of the moment mostly leaves us with regrets. So here are a few ways to deal with extreme anger.
- Acknowledge it: The first step in solving a problem is recognizing that you have one. The fundamental problem here is that people believe they are on the right track and refuse to budge from their views. It is essential to realize that this step is not about deciding whether you are right or wrong, but acknowledging the fact that your reaction to the situation can be channeled in a better way. When getting someone to acknowledge their anger problem, be careful as to not use negative words like wrong, false and shouldn't. Instead, influence with positive words like can and should. Instead of saying 'You are wrong to react like this', you can say, 'I understand what you are feeling. Is there a way we can resolve this situation?'
- Recognize the signs: Once you know that your problems exist, you can try devising ways that will work for you in dealing with the situation. You can count to 10 to calm yourself or simply decide to not speak until you can calm yourself. Knowing that you may enter into an argument in a situation, you can list down the points that you feel strongly about and discuss each of them one by one. Working your way through a finite list gives a better opportunity to reach closure at the end.
- Find ways to let it go: Not all arguments end in closure. A lot of unsaid justifications cloud our mind repeatedly leaving us seething from the inside. Research has shown that the neurological anger response lasts less than two seconds. Beyond that it takes a strong will to stay angry. Once you realize how much your anger is consuming your mind, decide to free your mind with meditation and other calming exercises. Tell yourself that some people and issues simply don't deserve your anger, emotion, reaction or time.
If you or someone you know is suffering from anger management issues, consult a doctor today.
How to over come anxiety and stress I got stress on pretty things a situation which is normal for one person why it becomes a panic for another person.
How to increase my memory power. Can you pls suggest which vitamin is useful for memory power. And what are the fruits and vegetables should I take. Why I'm asking this question is I'm preparing for competitive field.
I completed b.tech in 2016 I want improve my brain (iq), what should I will do. I think if you five a any medication I will follow.
My Daughter is in 10th Std. She works very hard but the results are not satisfactory. Otherwise she is very sharp, but study material she is not able to retain. We feel she is not able to reproduce produce during exams. May be due to anxiety or Stress. Can you suggest something for Memory boosting and anxiety/Stress. Thanks.
Have anybody done with wisdom teeth extraction. My 4 wisdom teeth are impacted. I saw some videos on youtube where people have great pain after extraction. I am nervous now.
In our head from past two years very pain produce and I do not concentrate in our study. What should I do.
Hello, I am 21 year old my mind is full of negative thoughts I am feeling so much depressed 6 months ago I had an accident in which my leg got fractured so since 6 months I am not doing any thing most important thing I am feeling so much lonely alone am trying to do mediation since 1.5 year but nothing makes me happy please help me. I want to discuss everything which in my heart.
I am feeling very low, mentally. I haven't done anything in my life, the girl I like, left me and got a good job. I failed two years in college, people like to not talk with me, I don't have anyone to share my story. People are very judgmental this days. I can do better than the whole batch do. I lost my respect, my money and my love. Nothing left. But I want to rebuild all but now mental health is weaker to do new things, I feels sad, I like to go and do things for myself but I can't, I can't understand myself what I want, what I wanna do and what I am doing. I have no controls of my thoughts process. I am feeling depressed because I don't have a clue what direction I am going. People of my age going America and getting job in MNC. I feels very lonely, I can't take this more. I wanna free, happy with no worries, I don't wanna money, I wanna happiness. People are judging me on my marksheet and it's horrible and I am feeling not ok. What should I do?
Age 21 my prob is m unable to concentrate on my work and on my study when ever I sit for study my mind got diverted here and there always this prob happen jab mai padhne baithta hu tho mera dimag ghar par kya chl rha h :khana me kya bna h : kon kya bola kon kya kha maine kisi ko kya kha in chizo pr hmesa dhyan chla jata h aur mera dimag puri trah se roaming me chla jata h kitab mere samne khuli hui h aur dimag dusre jagah h ye prob mujhe 10 sal se h jiske karan meri life barbad ho gyi jab mai bike chlata hu tb bhi yhi sb dimag me chlta rhta h hmesa dimag me halchl hota rhta h kya ye pshychiatric prob h iss prob ke karan mai kuch nhi kr paya apni life me hmesa mujhe dusre ki chinta rhti h dusre ka tenson mera mind mere control me nhi h kya kre.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.